Callum Ball

Day

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He just needs to learn how to use his strength properly. I've never seen a tall, bulky striker get knocked off the ball so much as Callum ball. If he gets regular games and figures all that stuff out, he'll be a useful championship striker. But he's never going to get enough game time here to do it.

Ball will end up at Belper/Gresley/Mickleover Sports etc.

Add Burton, Alfreton to that list, you never know someone from Bumhole Lane might splash 1.2 million on him ( even if out if contract )

He has to take a step back in order to move forward in my opinion. He needs to be the main striker in a L1/L2 and try and get 40+ games in a season. If he gets this amount of games, I reckon he will get goals at that level and may rise in the leagues. Always scored at youth and u21 level. Got the odd goal here and there at Torquay, Coventry and Notts but was always in and out the side due to injury.

He has to take a step back in order to move forward in my opinion. He needs to be the main striker in a L1/L2 and try and get 40+ games in a season. If he gets this amount of games, I reckon he will get goals at that level and may rise in the leagues. Always scored at youth and u21 level. Got the odd goal here and there at Torquay, Coventry and Notts but was always in and out the side due to injury.

40+ is that not a bit high at any level

Archived