For those who like to gloat...

nfb

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But, sadly, they're safe. Other than administration, are there any other bases for a points deduction?

If, not, any prospect of them going under? I want to refer to them as a team in one of those lower leagues once again...

Lets get promoted then.  :)

Or wait for the inevitable implosion in the post Pearce era. Currently scheduled for mid November 2014, so relegated in 12 months.

But, sadly, they're safe. Other than administration, are there any other bases for a points deduction?

If, not, any prospect of them going under? I want to refer to them as a team in one of those lower leagues once again...

Comical Casting Presents

In Association with SellFridges Media

Starring Stuart Pearce

And Natalie Jackson

The Great Journey to League One

(Opens August 2014)

I'd rather have them in the Championship, just in case we don't go up. Wouldn't want to miss out on those easy 6 points next season.

PistoldPete2

After todays thrashing at QPR, florist cant catch us.... as their maximum points tally is now 71 :D

So have fun baiting those Sheikh Shaggers... :rolleyes:

They can still catch us by finishing in the play offs and beating us then. Stranger things have happened... well 2,014 years ago today anyway they did.

Archived