The 'Matchday Magazine' for the NFFC game...

danthebeast

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm not sure what to do. I attribute my 13 game unbeaten run in watching the Rams this season to two stupid superstitions - never wearing any DCFC related clothing and never buying a programme.

But I really want one.

Maybe I will wait until after the game and buy one from the club shop (if they're not sold out).

Hmmm not sure what to do. I attribute my 13 game unbeaten run in watching the Rams this season to two stupid superstitions - never wearing any DCFC related clothing and never buying a programme.

But I really want one.

Maybe I will wait until after the game and buy one from the club shop (if they're not sold out)

Ask the person in front of you to buy an extra programme. Give them the money as a loan that they may or may not pay back at their discretion. Ask to borrow one of their programmes that you may or may not give back at your discretion. Then you have a programme without having bought it. 

Superstition intact. Rams win. Job done. 

The artwork is 1930’s Soviet Union and a style valued by present day Russian oligarchs.

First Chelsea, then the Crimea, now DCFC?

#paranoidski

That was partly my first impression, but then I realised that it was more Art Deco, which I think is great.

(just watch the intro to "Poirot!)

Can see this one going great guns on ebay.

The poster is very nice indeed. Is it a bit nerdy that I wrote the date, score and goal scorers on the back of it?

Something to show the grand kids.

Have you seen the I've got an idea thread in Rams Talk? It might interest you being an artist :-)

Archived