Team name.

TroyDyer

Thinking a Ram isn't a particularly popular animal. Especially among children.

Think maybe we are missing a trick marketing wise.

On the other hand, a penguin is a very popular creature.

If we became the Derby Penguins, we could keep the team colours and stadium seat colour.

I have written to John Vicars. Will let you know his thoughts, and probable time of implementation.

Thoughts?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We could have Zebra's too and change our mascot to that one from Madagascar. The Derby Zebra's would be formidable.

However, the Derby Penguins? That's just ridiculous.

I see your point. But again I don't see a zebra as a particularly popular animal among the 5-17 year olds market.

Although a corner could be called a zebra crossing.

That's a PR goldmine.

I see your point. But again I don't see a zebra as a particularly popular animal among the 5-17 year olds market.

Although a corner could be called a zebra crossing.

That's a PR goldmine.

You're joking right, I'm 17 and I love Zebra's. Meanwhile, no ones watched Pingu for f*cking years

If we became the Derby Penguins, we could keep the team colours and stadium seat colour.

I have written to John Vicars. Will let you know his thoughts, and probable time of implementation.

Thoughts?

1. Who says a Ram is not a popular animal?

2. How many children have you asked?

3. What proof do you have that a Penguin would be more popular than a Ram?

Surely you should have written to a Vicar instead of John Vicars as a Vicar might be more understanding regarding your predicament.

;)

Thoughts?

But what about the lazy generic headlines the national press can always stick on Derby stories? "RamRaid", "Rampant", er..."Rammed" - don't think tabloid football hacks will be too happy with you...

But what about the lazy generic headlines the national press can always stick on Derby stories? "RamRaid", "Rampant", er..."Rammed" - don't think tabloid football reporters will be too happy with you...

Derby Peng-win the league.

They will thank me.

Archived