Nigel Clough

mcsilks

Nigel Clough  

127 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like Burslem. There's a lovely pub near Vale Park called Post Office Vaults. I always visit there. Try it, makes you appreciate Burslem more.

To be fair - Port Vale have always been that far beneath us (even when we were in the same division for a few seasons) that it's hard to generate any genuine animosity towards them. Plus to that, I absolutely loathe Stoke. Can't stand them. Hence, enemy of my enemy and all that...... ;) 

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair - Port Vale have always been that far beneath us (even when we were in the same division for a few seasons) that it's hard to generate any genuine animosity towards them. Plus to that, I absolutely loathe Stoke. Can't stand them. Hence, enemy of my enemy and all that...... ;)

Stoke hasn't been one of my favourite teams either. Two more years and they will both be in the Championship.

You travel abroad to see Robbie Williams ? :huh:

no I didn't go abroad, saw a documentary.

Yes, I do admire him, not in a gay way, well, erm, no, anyway, I saw him last year at the etihad, and am going to the MEN in June to see him. With the house keeper of course.

Yes, I do admire him, not in a gay way, well, erm, no, anyway, I saw him last year at the etihad, and am going to the MEN in June to see him. With the house keeper of course.

If you admire him you can start supporting Vale as your number two team also.

Will you be wearing pink? X

• 2 weeks later...

Archived