Appeal against Martin's red

Leicester Ram

Drop Hughes are you pissed ffs..Was our best player AGAIN yesterday and you want to rest him.. Hendrick gives us nothing compared to Hughes.

Completely agree. Some people just want headless chickens - which explains why some fans thought Tito was worth a place.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Completely agree. Some people just want headless chickens - which explains why some fans thought Tito was worth a place.

And Sammon to a degree

Hughes was incredible yesterday, I'm not sure if it was just because it was the first time I'd seen him on TV for a while but he juts looked quicker and more happy to take people on.

Start Bamford up top with Russell and Dawkins again, I'd like to see those 3 tear Millwall apart.

Both Sammon and Bamford seem to play really poorly when they start a game, but when they come on they look excellent.

I wouldn't mind either of them starting, though I'd prefer Sammon as I've gone for him to be FRGS.

p.s I thought Hughes wasn't very good yesterday, and my stream wasn't dodgy before any of you ask.

Hughes did lack composure as soon as he got close to the penalty area. He is at his best playing in front of the back 4. He is always available then and has more time on the ball to use it well.

It was gutting yesterday. The DCFC fans were brilliant. I thought their police were very heavy handed. I watched them deal with a few fans. They were very hands on. If we had kept 11 on the pitch, we would have at least got a draw. For some reason the ref had made his mind up before we started to target Chris Martin.

We are still capable of that 2nd spot. COYR

Archived