North v South

ketteringram

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Derby in the south then too?

No, it's the North.

Obviously it's actually in the Midlands but one thing Uni has taught me is that people from London or big Northern cities refuse to accept the Midlands as a concept entirely.

Therefore you have to be crude. If you say "grass" like "arse", you're southern, but if you say it like "ass" then you're Northern.

Ergo, Kettering = South, Derby = North.

No, it's the North.

Obviously it's actually in the Midlands but one thing Uni has taught me is that people from London or big Northern cities refuse to accept the Midlands as a concept entirely.

Therefore you have to be crude. If you say "grass" like "arse", you're southern, but if you say it like "ass" then you're Northern.

Ergo, Kettering = South, Derby = North.

I was at uni in Sheffield, my last year I was in a house with 2 manc lads, girl from Canterbury, a lad from Walsall and a lad from Stoke - so I was either Southern, Northern or Midlands all at the same time..

I

I was at uni in Sheffield, my last year I was in a house with 2 manc lads, girl from Canterbury, a lad from Walsall and a lad from Stoke - so I was either Southern, Northern or Midlands all at the same time..

Watch it, Ukip might want to chuck you out under all them descriptions you've got then!

Archived