For anyone subscribing to Netflix

Ewetube

If you watch via Chrome browser and have ZenMate add-on installed, you can set your location as US and use the US version of Netflix with its different content, just use your usual log-in.

Don't know if there's anyway of doing it from another device though.

We've done it and watched several series and films through it.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do does this add-on change your location? can this same technique work on youtube?

"Unblocks websites. Encrypts your browser traffic. Wifi & Hacker protection. ZenMate is free, easy to install and use!

Here’s what you’ll get through the ZenMate VPN proxy service:

✔ Total Privacy:

We encrypt all your browser traffic

✔ Total Freedom:

Forget location restrictions. Access ANY website from ANYWHERE

✔ Total Control:

YOU choose where any website “thinks” you are."

So yes, it would seem.

What sort of different stuff is there? How do I do it on XBox? Please explain it to me like I'm stupid because I'm such a drongo with technology.

I used to think an iPad was what Pirates wear

There's more content, films that aren't on Netflix in the UK, series not available on Netflix in the UK.

As for getting it on the XBox, I don't have one so try Youtube or maybe rezner can help you.

If you watch via Chrome browser and have ZenMate add-on installed, you can set your location as US and use the US version of Netflix with its different content, just use your usual log-in.

Don't know if there's anyway of doing it from another device though.

We've done it and watched several series and films through it.

I've heard about the american version being much better but never knew how to get it.

You, my friend, are a legend.

Me and the missus' have watched all the good stuff off the English one. 

Loads of new horrors to watch now. Thank you,

What extras do the US get over UK? I subscribe so would be interested to know...

An incredible amount more. I don't think the US version miss out on any of the UK stuff (i could be wrong)

but Netflix America is ridiculous in comparison, definitely recommend that add one - works sublimely.

I was interested if anyone could track a spanish version (of that add on) down - it would mean we can watch pretty much all championship matches on BET 365 stream (according to whoscored)

Archived