George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we had our pants down dont you think you'd of signed him weeks ago

I'm just giving the opposing view. I don't think either side will have come out worse. We won't have paid out anymore than we wanted to and you won't have let him go for any less than you believe he's worth.

Good luck to Thorne, hope he does well for you.

Just goes to show though all the itk'ers saying it was a done deal days ago and everything had been agreed knew nothing.

By the way I'll just point out that I did say over a week ago don't be surprised if the deal goes ahead the fee will be undisclosed

Good luck to Thorne, hope he does well for you.

Just goes to show though all the itk'ers saying it was a done deal days ago and everything had been agreed knew nothing.

By the way I'll just point out that I did say over a week ago don't be surprised if the deal goes ahead the fee will be undisclosed

Well done you, give yourself a pat on the back on your way out. Just have to have the last word and take some credit.

We knew it'd be undisclosed. Anyone with a ******* braincell knew it'd be undisclosed. 

Good luck to Thorne, hope he does well for you.Just goes to show though all the itk'ers saying it was a done deal days ago and everything had been agreed knew nothing.By the way I'll just point out that I did say over a week ago don't be surprised if the deal goes ahead the fee will be undisclosed

Not guna get involved in ANOTHER slanging match with you, just want to say mackworth ram was spot on... said He wont b on plane and will sign.

Well done you, give yourself a pat on the back on your way out. Just have to have the last word and take some credit.

We knew it'd be undisclosed. Anyone with a ******* braincell knew it'd be undisclosed.

Ha ha ha really? I don't recall to many saying it would be undisclosed, or is that some backhanded attempt at questioning your fans intelligence ?

I just want to say good luck to the baggies.

They brightened up this awful wait.

And i'm just so happy that we got our man.

Archived