George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tom-Bo. Can't remember who was the first to call me that but it is a nickname that has stuck with me ever since I was little.

In my eyes you are now To M-Bo... witch doctor to the forum... provider of sage advice...

sage with a small 's' of course...

Tom-Bo. Can't remember who was the first to call me that but it is a nickname that has stuck with me ever since I was little.

In my eyes you are now To M-Bo... witch doctor to the forum... provider of sage advice...

sage with a small 's' of course...

Ask belper.dcfc, I think he's in his car boot.

Well he is the master of disguise, almost seen here outside Moor Farm, outside the iPro and in Sam Rush's office.

"r7t8KbF" alt="r7t8KbF">

I think he's still working on the last disguise, luckily Sam is a bit short sighted.

where the ruddy eck are all the ITKers....it's nearly tea time on Friday (again) and no-one claims or fibs about knowing anything new, breaking bad or otherwise. Are they all around the conference table with Sam, George and the Baggies haggler???

where the ruddy eck are all the ITKers....it's nearly tea time on Friday (again) and no-one claims or fibs about knowing anything new, breaking bad or otherwise. Are they all around the conference table with Sam, George and the Baggies haggler???

chased away with torches and pitchforks

Archived