George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

I see your polymorph (Warning - Contents 2) and raise you one Back to Reality, you twonk.

Can't believe I never pulled out the "twonk" card to any of the baggies fan that invaded here.

"It's a blatant clue!"

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This reminds me of the first episode of RD in Series 1 where they have a "Goodbye George" funeral and then a "Welcome back George" party.

Basically what we're doing. He left us to return to his parent club, and now he's coming back permanently  :lol:

Although he better not come back to the club as a hologram, because then he can't touch anything.

Can't believe I never pulled out the "twonk" card to any of the baggies fan that invaded here.

"It's a blatant clue!"

Especially because they've all been playing the crap version of Rimmer on here for weeks.

This reminds me of the first episode of RD in Series 1 where they have a "Goodbye George" funeral and then a "Welcome back George" party.

Basically what we're doing. He left us to return to his parent club, and now he's coming back permanently  :lol:

Although he better not come back to the club as a hologram, because then he can't touch anything.

See you later alligator

Anyway, never mind this tot.

Do we think that Calero being announced this morning makes it less likely that Thorne will be announced later? Do you think if they wrap it up today they will wait until tomorrow morning?

if it was going to be announced today we would have heard something in the media, "bid accepted" "Thorne expected to sign today" etc as its a transfer the media have been involved in from the start. Cant see it being today personally, i dont even think its as close as people think it is

No

Well that settles that then.

Why not though? Wouldn't be fair to Calero to overshadow his signing by announcing someone else later that day. I'm sure he's not that bothered, but I think it counts for something

Archived