George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't there a rumour about 20 pages back about it involving a player in the deal and everybody jumped to the conclusion bryson was involved? Sounds daft but they are after a full back could be freeman but then again why would they want him as he doesn't really play for us much. And it's about as logical as 2+2=5

Is this a private conversation or can anyone join in?

George Thorn will end up getting me the sack at this rate, I keep farting about on my phone at work when I should be working. I wonder if he considers anything like that ?

If you were to get the sack, you would be our first martyr for the cause.

Remember your participation is for the greater good.

Why are people in need of instant gratification?

I'm quite enjoying all this will he, won't he, when will he, if not him then who else malarky.

Chill out, lie back and enjoy the ride.

I too love the anticipation, the uncertainty.

You know something's going to happen - just the when and the what needed.

"http://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/a456/luckyeddie2/cat_police_dogs-1-1" alt="cat_police_dogs-1-1">

I am 100% certain that today IS the day.

We will definitely get to 500 pages by midnight.

The only question is whether the mods continue or move to a new thread in Sheik Shagger Banter 500 page style.

The excitement, the sheer tension, it's palpable Ralph.

George Thorn will end up getting me the sack at this rate, I keep farting about on my phone at work when I should be working. I wonder if he considers anything like that ?

I'm quite lucky. I get my works email sent to an account on my phone. Whenever I check on here....or Twitter etc, I just pretend it's another important email that needs a response. Sorted.

it's a way of life really.. You can either go to uni or take your chances doing big boy work.. If you're born in 95 like your bio says.. Then we're the same age.. Life's all about what you make of it really, you can accomplish anything with the right mindset..

I never thought that being born in 93 would make me feel old on this thread!

Although there must be some older experienced Veterans on here.

Is Super ahead of Mega on the largeness scale? Can someone produce me said scale?

After extensive research it would appear that it is if you want it to be (or not if you don't want it to be).

Also what about ultra and giga?

After extensive research it would appear that it is if you want it to be (or not if you don't want it to be).

Also what about ultra and giga?

Game of Th'ornes (The ultimate George Thorne Super-duper-giga-Thread) - mega updates in OP #ITK

?

Archived