George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To coin a phrase that seems quite liked by some on here "and you know this how"

I have a few Villa supporting friends and they never mention WBA only Birmingham. I have also watched Villa at both The Hawthorns and St Andrews and the difference in passion shown by Villa against Brum is night and day!

Any volunteers to do a summary of this thread like they do on "24" and the like ie: -

"Previously on Game of Thornes..... "

What is there to say? Nothing pertinent has happened in this thread for days.

"Previously on Game of Thornes....

- Wannabe ITK'ers made up rubbish.

- George Thorne plays in a friendly for the club he's contracted to.

- Baggies continue to laugh at Rams obsessed with this thread

- More newbies sign up for the forum, having no idea what they are getting into"

Any thoughts on kroos signing for Madrid? Who do you think he'll replace in midfield!?

Unrelated. But all I can think is if Higuain had buried that chance that Kroos handed to him with that dodgy back header, it wouldn't have happened and the greatest player in the world might have had a World Cup to his name.

Page 402 in the George Thorne Mega Thread.

Curtains still hasn't pulled himself together, whilst many WBA seem to enjoy our forum more than their own.

Im trying very trying or is that I'm tying .

It's still not an open and shut case .

I'm celebrating when he signs that's for sure.

Time spent on here is only a small part of my day so I wouldn't call it an obsession at all matey.

Having a bit of banter with opposing fans is always a bit of fun, alas some like you seem unable to handle it and feel the need to get abusive.

By the way I have a pretty awesome life, thanks for enquiring

Hang on Baggy-boy-me-lad, I wasn't intending to be abusive, just pointing out that to spend so much time on here (which you clearly do no matter what you say) over what must be a pretty medium-low priority for WBA fans in the scheme of things ahead is a bit weird.  Nor was I enquiring about your life....just a reality check for you, I don't really care about it, but is it is so 'awesome' it doesn't really square with your subject of choice on here and the amount of time you spend on it ....I've noticed many of your many, many posts on here and your 'banter' isn't actually very interesting which is why I've only commented just the once on your posts.   

Archived