George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

Hmmm Maybe... but just because your targets' prices have jumped doesn't mean your player's prices have too... it's a supply and demand based model so each player's value is individually based...

Also, have you thought about what

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aaaaaaaah... Another day, another 20 odd pages of will he/won't he, he has/he hasn't, Jeremy Peace is God/Jeremy Peace is a cock, you're just a Sheep Shagger/you're just an inbred yam-yam, back and forth, tit for tat b0ll0cks to wade through....

Happy Thursday everybody!!!

Like many, I have grown obsessed with this thread, to the point where I've felt compelled to join the community. If only to help deal with my crippling angst, I need to disclose this important information to you all:

Last night I dreamt George Thorne was the bachelor on a "I Wanna Marry Harry" style show. In the dream he revealed his identity as George Thorne, to a group of contestants who were George Thorne lookalikes.

So he's obviously signing today...

I know a few decent Baggie fans and they don't class Aston Villa as their rivals only Wolves that it.

It's pretty much split 50/50 and depends on where you live (ie Birmingham or nearer to Wolverhampton) and also the fan's age age older fans were going when wolves were carp and leagues apart from us and so Villa was the local rivals.

We then fell from grace and we no longer played villa and instead played Wolves for many years and so for the younger generation Wolves were the main rivals.

Aw hell naw. I remember that #cutforbieber rubbish on twitter. One of the biggest problems with the internet. Not just the idiots who took part but the people who actually started that crap for a joke.

Unless you're talking about a haircut, in which case can't be done. You already have to be shaven bald to join the cult I created in honour of our Lord and Saviour George Thorne.

BBC Derby Update

Derbyshire Emergency Services have warned people in the area of the dangers of self-harming after a spate of recent 999 call outs.

Overweight middle-age men have apparently been cutting themselves ironically as part of an internet forum cult dedicated to the signing of WBA defensive midfielder George Thorne. Usually the domain of thin teenage girls, this self-harming is much more dangerous as these new style victims have access to a large arsenal of DIY tools.

A man in Belper was left fighting for his life after police found him with a bloody electric screwdriver and the words 'Boing Boing Bag of Shi' carved into his left buttock.

The main concern now is that more naive fans might actually self-harm 4real after working themselves up into a state of frenzy about Derby's Summer transfers. A special unit has been sent to Harrow after reports that Nottingham Forest have signed a player that had 2 good games for Chelsea over 6 years ago.

If anyone is concerned about this issue, please contact the Derby County ticket office and press 8, where you can hear Sam Rush give the latest transfer updates inbetween soothing re-runs of his recent appearance on Desert Island Discs.

You are right. I know **** all. That's why i do not spouting **** like "I've been told...", "he'll sign this week..." e.t.c.

Well, you do seem to come across as a super-aggressive gobshite at times. I'm sure it's not the real you though.

Bit more than an assumption. I live in the West Midlands and know a number of Villa season ticket holders -it's definitely the Blues for them. They don't mind WBA so there's no way you can feel like that about a team supposed to be your fiercest rivals.

I think you find the term I used was traditional rivals, and there is no doubting that, unless your friends are 12 year olds

Oh my days here we go again. I'm actually starting to believe I'm Bill Murray.

At the moment my day seems to consist of:

Get up

Check twitter feed

Check Facebook

Check DET site

Check Express & Star Site

Come on here and read and talk b******s

Multiply the above by several

Go to bed.

Next day it's exactly the same. I think perhaps I should do some work to restore sanity.

Must resist.........must resist

No lets move on DCFC need to keep their PRIDE and integrity.

Derby County have DONE nothing wrong, and certainly have nothing TO fear on the PRIDE and integrity front. Not sure about the RANDOM capitalisation of words THOUGH.

He could be on a notice period... Whenever I've moved jobs I've signed my new contract before I've officially left the old one...

On the other hand I don't believe he's actually signed...

And what transfer fee do you go for?

BBC Derby Update

Derbyshire Emergency Services have warned people in the area of the dangers of self-harming after a spate of recent 999 call outs.

Overweight middle-age men have apparently been cutting themselves ironically as part of an internet forum cult dedicated to the signing of WBA defensive midfielder George Thorne. Usually the domain of thin teenage girls, this self-harming is much more dangerous as these new style victims have access to a large arsenal of DIY tools.

A man in Belper was left fighting for his life after police found him with a bloody electric screwdriver and the words 'Boing Boing Bag of Shi' carved into his left buttock.

The main concern now is that more naive fans might actually self-harm 4real after working themselves up into a state of frenzy about Derby's Summer transfers. A special unit has been sent to Harrow after reports that Nottingham Forest have signed a player that had 2 good games for Chelsea over 6 years ago.

If anyone is concerned about this issue, please contact the Derby County ticket office and press 8, where you can hear Sam Rush give the latest transfer updates inbetween soothing re-runs of his recent appearance on Desert Island Discs.

Archived