George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do your research mate. I am sick of going through this again and again and again.

West Brom release 6 defenders who all played in the first team last season

I could've predicted they would sign some defenders in this window so i must be ITK too. Your info is so vague it could refer to virtually anyone. You didn't name a single player before they were in the public domain.

They also need strikers so i predict they will sign a striker before the window shuts. Look i'm as good at it as you are!!!

You could tell what a baggie was saying??? all I hear is 'yam yam yam tesco bag kit yam yam yam' :( whenever they speak to me. Shame as they might be #ITK

To be fair I did need an interpreter who lives in Tamworth and speaks the lingo so some of it may have got lost in translation.

That's it, I didn't want to have to do this but you've pushed me too far. Jeremy Peace? JEREMY PEACE CAN YOU HEAR ME? I have kidnapped your wife. Unless the WBA player known as George Thorne is confirmed as a Derby County player by tomorrow at 1700hrs you will have left me no choice, no choice at all, other than to return her to you. Be warned.

That's it, I didn't want to have to do this but you've pushed me too far. Jeremy Peace? JEREMY PEACE CAN YOU HEAR ME? I have kidnapped your wife. Unless the WBA player known as George Thorne is confirmed as a Derby County player by tomorrow at 1700hrs you will have left me no choice, no choice at all, other than to return her to you. Be warned.

And that's our First Team Coach making that threat.

Sure, you swapped the letters around, but we know it's you Simmo  :p

I'm glad I read your post again too, because I thought you were getting a bit threatening then. That was before I took a second look. That'll teach me to skim read posts and assume I know what they are saying.

If Peace is anything like his team's supporters, I suspect he'll go for this deal. 

I give up, I have no idea of what Derby's plans are but I know exactly what we are doing. If you want to agree with me I dont care, if you dont want to agree I dont care, it makes no difference to me at all. Just offering our end which none of your journo's or any of you know anything about. Good night, I hear badults is really **** but strangely amusing, we will see I guess. Go iplayer.

I give up, I have no idea of what Derby's plans are but I know exactly what we are doing. If you want to agree with me I dont care, if you dont want to agree I dont care, it makes no difference to me at all. Just offering our end which none of your journo's or any of you know anything about. Good night, I hear badults is really **** but strangely amusing, we will see I guess. Go iplayer.

Another night in alone? Bad times :-(

ooooooooh the power :rolleyes:

He also said he was signing on Monday, guess what?

Watched on YouTube LOL

You answered your own question as to why WBA didn't "trust" him to play in pl

He wasn't match fit for premier league football hence he was loaned out to build his fitness up

He also said he was signing on Monday, guess what?

MRs last prediction was that he would be signed this week, not Monday, if you're going to critique his posts at least have the decency to research what he actually said.

I've heard the old 'getting him match fit' excuse from a few baggies now and it baffles me. If you value him as you claim to and just needed him match fit, play him in your reserves until he's at the right level, don't loan him out to another club.

So I call that out as bs, I think you loaned him out because he pushed for it (he did say so himself after all) and because you'd not decided where he sat in your squad you couldn't refuse as you had no better option for him. He came and had a great experience and now wants more. He's done with you.

You lost. Move on.

Interesting.

I was talking to some of your fellow baggies at work today one of whom reckons he's fairly wired when it comes to info. So this may be true or it may be not. I'm just throwing out there what he said. Anyway, according to him while it's true there has been no third bid in an official sense, there have been negotiations that dovetailed off their second bid. One issue is that Derby's CEO and DOFO have had to revert to the ownership group regarding whether we are prepared to pay West Brom's asking price. The upshot is in trying to structure a deal that will meet West Brom's requirements and also doesn't leave Derby exposed regarding FFP. It could be a complex deal with incremental payments based on appearances, promotion, international appearances etc and with a substantial sell-on clause.

Now this could all be a load of old cobblers because it came about in a discussion over lunch in the canteen today. And it could just be a case of joining him joining the dots and giving his interpretation. But it would kind of make sense.

Like I say I'm not ITK but thought what he said might have an element of truth in it - even if it's only a small one.

I have to say, this is one of the more sensible suppositions.

And I know exactly what Derby's plans are. 

See how easy it is to say that... but have no credibility at all? 

Still waiting for a suggestion or two who we can pick off the relegated WBA carcass next summer. 

Archived