George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This can't be true :lol:

"http://i.gyazo.com/d0744e2454e08cf00d632fa19a363365" alt="d0744e2454e08cf00d632fa19a363365">

I don't know if this is true I really hope it isn't as it's not what you would expect from a professional.

No matter what the situation or the profession, WBA are currently paying his wages and therefore a little more respect/ professionalism is expected.

If it was the other way round and it was one of ours doing it to us I would want them gone.

It's a respect thing, it's a 2 way street.

I don't know if this is true I really hope it isn't as it's not what you would expect from a professional.

No matter what the situation or the profession, WBA are currently paying his wages and therefore a little more respect/ professionalism is expected.

If it was the other way round and it was one of ours doing it to us I would want them gone.

Isn't that the whole point?

No it is absolutely not true, absolute rumor.

If that is true then you can kiss goodbye to Thorne as Peace would rather farm him out on loan to other clubs (any club but Derby) or if he refuses, it's 3 years in the reserves for Thorne or until an offer comes in from any club (other than Derby).

Archived