George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

Mike93rh.....are u on the wind up? I cant take any more jokes or wind ups, the thorne sags has killed me sense of humour :)

If you are being serious and he has signed, amazing.

Now i've been wrong about something on here before (Will Hughes' new deal) but I've been guaranteed, honestly it's 100% - he's ours. 

Not trolling, Mackworthram truly is God (although one doesn't exist) and we should all throw a massive bloody party.

Also, any Baggies still up for any bet about him signing today I'll gladly take your money.

Te-he. 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still can't accept it until it's officially announced.

I believe you mate, just as I believe Mackworthram, but I won't celebrate until it's officially announced. But thanks for the info. That'll make sure I definitely don't sleep now.

I'm so excited, I'm like a kid in a George Thorne shop.

Also funny how that baggie79 went quiet?

I think he knows what's happening, he was just being mardy for some reason. I don't think he likes us. I believe the other WBA fans who reckon he's ITK and I think someone who is that ITK would have been aware of this.

Now i've been wrong about something on here before (Will Hughes' new deal) but I've been guaranteed, honestly it's 100% - he's ours. 

Not trolling, Mackworthram truly is God (although one doesn't exist) and we should all throw a massive bloody party.

Also, any Baggies still up for any bet about him signing today I'll gladly take your money.

Te-he. 

I really hope you're right, GT will be massive for us this year and show we can actually compete in the transfer market!

If anyone is watching this undercover Black Market thing on channel 5, there's a brummie selling pills in the backseat of his car.

So in case you were wondering where baggie79 went...

I'm watching Breaking Bad and could have sworn I just saw him get a cash machine dropped on his bonce. :)

The sudden complete and total disappearance of baggie79 suggests that Thorne signing is imminent (as in tomorrow).

Exactly. He said he intended to be here to gloat at midnight but he never showed. Wonder why?

Archived