George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not quite sure what a yam yam is. London born and bred. Support a decent team through marriage and only have the misfortune of living up here due to hubby's job. Makes me laugh when you slag off the west mids as derby and outskirts is on par.

Mate you have a twelve year old getting you wet for nearly 300 pages. I would not suggest we are better you but we would not spend 300 pages on a youth player.

You're obviously worried though, that's why half a dozen of you are on here discussing this youth player.

Mate you have a twelve year old getting you wet for nearly 300 pages. I would not suggest we are better you but we would not spend 300 pages on a youth player.

hold on... You felt the need to sign up to another team's forum over said "twelve year old that's getting us wet"... Surely that makes you twice as sad?

Mate you have a twelve year old getting you wet for nearly 300 pages. I would not suggest we are better than you but we would not spend 300 pages on a youth player.

No, you'd just make an account on another team's forum and post 62 times about you losing a youth player who doesn't even want to play for you  :)

Mate you have a twelve year old getting you wet for nearly 300 pages. I would not suggest we are better than you but we would not spend 300 pages on a youth player.

Hes not really a youth player is he hes the same age as most of our good young team thats why he wants to come to derby were on the up!

I heard formalities due to be completed at precisely 2.11pm, at which point Thorne will be unveiled from underneath a black and white rug (which will later be sold on Ebay by the club to recoup part of the fee) with a display of fireworks co-ordinated to go off in the background to mark the record signing followed by a brass band reception in the ticket office where extra staff will be set on to cope with the expected demand.

Also a free sausage on a stick will be provided with each new season ticket purchased (for Monday only).

This all fits nicely into Sam's liquid lunch break and gives him tine to perfect his widest wall to wall grin for the photoshoot.

Meanwhile soon afterwards Peace will call in at his local car showroom in Brum and drive away with the latest model of Mercedes he's been eyeing up all summer while stating we have to remain prudent to WBA fans wanting more transfer activity.

In 10 years time a statue of Thorne to be erected in Derby Market Place in honour of his services to the club.

I heard formalities due to be completed at precisely 2.11pm, at which point Thorne will be unveiled from underneath a black and white rug (which will later be sold on Ebay by the club to recoup part of the fee) with a display of fireworks co-ordinated to go off in the background to mark the record signing followed by a brass band reception in the ticket office where extra staff will be set on to cope with the expected demand.

Also a free sausage on a stick will be provided with each new season ticket purchased (for Monday only).

This all fits nicely into Sam's liquid lunch break and gives him tine to perfect his widest wall to wall grin for the photoshoot.

Meanwhile soon afterwards Peace will call in at his local car showroom in Brum and drive away with the latest model of Mercedes he's been eyeing up all summer while stating we have to remain prudent to WBA fans wanting more transfer activity.

In 10 years time a statue of Thorne to be erected in Derby Market Place in honour of his services to the club.

I had a dream the same last night, only difference was Westfields was renamed as Thornes with a statue erected outside Birds

Archived