George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Mackworth's source has predicted the future? He's more ITK than Sam Rush!

Hardly predicting the future. He might just know that we're launching another bid on Monday and that it will match the asking price. I assume bids are planned and not done on a whim.

If personal terms have already been agreed (like people believe), the transfer could be through in a matter of hours.

Just to let you know Baggie79 is to the Albion forums what your mackworth ram is to you. He has been accurate on all our ins and outs. Will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow but I personally, from all his past info, will back the Baggie.

Yawn, where are you all coming from? Go away ya pesky yam yams

Yawn, where are you all coming from? Go away ya pesky yam yams

Not quite sure what a yam yam is. London born and bred. Support a decent team through marriage and only have the misfortune of living up here due to hubby's job. Makes me laugh when you slag off the west mids as derby and outskirts is on par.

Not quite sure what a yam yam is. London born and bred. Support a decent team through marriage and only have the misfortune of living up here due to hubby's job. Makes me laugh when you slag off the west mids as derby and outskirts is on par.

A West Brom glory supporter? You're doing it wrong

Ok, come on a Derby forum and slag Derby off, you're a class act, shouldn't you be ironing your precious hubby's work clothes?

You support West Brom and don't know what a yam yam is! Another reason why a split@rse and football don't mix.

Just to let you know Baggie79 is to the Albion forums what your mackworth ram is to you. He has been accurate on all our ins and outs. Will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow but I personally, from all his past info, will back the Baggie.

I hate people that start what the are saying with "just to let you know" it like saying " im not being rude but" it so smug and its like youre trying to take the high ground but youre just not. You sound so small minded like the office gossip . coming on our forum and doing it just upsets people. Please go away me duck and take baggie69 or whatever hes called with you

Thorne ain't quite a Clod or an Earnshaw.

It's amusing reading the banter between WBA fans and Derby fans because the Derby fans are almost frightened to admit just how good we think this guy is. We are desperate to sign this guy and know that he could become the pivotal man in a/the push for promotion.

Exactly thats why I put NOT in the post.

I hate people that start what the are saying with "just to let you know" it like saying " im not being rude but" it so smug and its like youre trying to take the high ground but youre just not. You sound so small minded like the office gossip . coming on our forum and doing it just upsets people. Please go away me duck and take baggie69 or whatever hes called with you

Mate you have a twelve year old getting you wet for nearly 300 pages. I would not suggest we are better than you but we would not spend 300 pages on a youth player.

Archived