George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not MackworthRam, But my source is relaible.

Apparently the deal is more or less agreed, they are just going over minor details.

Its my song int it? Does he want a word changing somewhere?

I'm prepared to negotiate minor tweaks but i stand by the song as a work of a post-modern popular football chant of the later premiership era combined with undertones of 70's and 80's folklore, underpinning a conglomeration of several decades of urban culture cumulating in bridging the esoteric chasm of populist terrace tribalism with the new epoch of the all seater stadia leaning towards a semi-official standing area thus closing the circle of suppressed, yet controlled aggression, leading to a genuine release of the neo-liberal pseudo democracy capitalistic society that we all strive to exist in.

And that's my final word on the matter.

I'm new to this forum guys but i am very much ITK.

Just to let you all know, Thorne will be a DCFC player before the end of this week.

My best advice to you is to get out now before the pitchforks come out and you get burned at the stake. But by God I hope you're right.

I'm not teasing Marilyn,

as a Derby fan I really hope the information I've been given is true, and I have no reason to beleive that it isn't.

As i said earlier, all I'm doing is passing on what I've been told.

I won't bother next time.

The heretic has told us some info he heard. He must be ridiculed, yay unto death. Mwahahahaha.

I agree with his btw. Makes sense to me anyway. But I'm not even slightly ITK.

I beleive him to be a reliable source yes, he has told me things before and got most of it spot on.

he works within DCFC and hears thing from various people. he has told me that he is 100% certain Thorne will be wearing a Derby kit next season, he told me this a while ago. but now he has text saying it should be confirmed by the end of this week.

So he will have got the info from somewhere. I just very much hope it is true.

Thorne will be a great addition.

I've had it from a very reliable source that Thorne is going to stay at WBA, he's had discussions and is willing to give it till Jan and fight for a place and has been told if he isn't a regular by then then he is free to leave (and the fee will be around

I'm not teasing Marilyn,

as a Derby fan I really hope the information

I've been given is true, and I have no reason to

beleive that it isn't.

you sound like mackworthram

i hope your right

As i said earlier, all I'm doing is passing on what I've been told.

I won't bother next time.

Thursday after he's finished watching Jeremy Kyle, he will make his way to Derby to finalise the deal. At approximately 1:23 after Stevie Mac has finished having his lunch (pasta with a sprinkle of cheese) he will enter his office where George is waiting and they will sign the deal. At 1:44 they will stand and shake hands as a photographer snaps a few images for the DCFC Website. At 4:08 after the articles have been written, DCFC's official twitter will tweet, '#DCFC are delighted to announce the signing of @GeorgeThorne15 he has signed on a 4 year deal #WelcomeGeorge' 4:09 Dychee will post about it on this thread and everyone will go a little bit mental. A few hours after at roughly 7:23 when things have started to calm a little, one West Brom fan will post, 'Didn't want him to stay anyway, you paid way too much, he's overrated.'

Just a guess

He is currently on his way to Derby having recently finished watching a bit of Jezza

ITK

For those that are interested, my above post was utter ********, I live in Norfolk what the **** would I know?

I just wanted to prove how easy it is to post ITK knowledge and make it look legit, don't believe everything you read on a forum!

Will everyone please stop making the in the knowers not want to come back and share what they been told.

Goodness me there are some sensitive souls on here. All I said was stop teasing in jest I may add.

I am truly sorry for any offence I may have caused.

Archived