George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is WBA they are an extremely difficult team to deal with! If they don't need to sell they won't!

That's life, unfortunately.

Nobody is forcing them to sell - equally, nobody is forcing us to buy. Supply and demand - if we want Thorne enough, we dig deeper. If we feel that we can do a better deal elsewhere, or even have to put 'Plan B' into operation, so be it.

Let Fulham and Cardiff play silly buggers - they can afford to. We can't - we live in the real world.

Negotiate... Barter is the exchange of goods or services for other goods or services...

Pedant:

Noun.

A person excessively concerned with minor rules and details, usually thought to inhabit DCFCFans.

See:

eddie cheron85

Maybe negotiations have broken down and we're moving on, hence radio WM reporting that he's staying. Surely they wouldn't report anything without there being something in it?

There isnt a radio west midlands ahaha :))))

I'm sure this has been discussed somewhere within the previous 199 pages.......but would it be disastrous if we weren't to capture GT.

Don't get me wrong would seriously be over joyed if he came back to Derby full time, but I'm sure SM has others lined up just in case, and our current midfielders are more than capable 

Archived