George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please take the time to read my post prior to the "irrelevant" one, and understand it in the context it was made. That way you won't look so silly making long winded replies that hold no relevance to the original post.

I've looked and I have no idea what I'm supposed to be seeing.

You should have perhaps used the multi quote option.

Silly

I've looked and I have no idea what I'm supposed to be seeing.You should have perhaps used the multi quote option.Silly

Or maybe you should of then you wouldn't have gotten all confused in the first place

Or maybe you should of then you wouldn't have gotten all confused in the first place

Maybe I should have what? I was talking to you, you quoted me, I quoted you and now I'm supposed to looking for something in what you said to somebody else.

You're making this a very hard conversation by trying to be condescending. Even though I've not once been rude to you. I'm sure you don't talk to people like this away from you're keyboard so I think we'd all appreciate it if you climbed down off that high horse.

Cheers.

Why are we getting trolled by West Brom fans?

If one of our players wanted to leave, I'd hope we just sold them. I wouldn't spend my evenings on the other clubs forum telling them it wasn't going to happen.

Pathetic.

I dunno, I was about to sign up to BurnleyFans and tell them how hard Sam Rush is. But then I didn't.

I dunno, I was about to sign up to BurnleyFans and tell them how hard Sam Rush is. But then I didn't.

They're being linked with players like Rodwell and Moses but would rather spend their time telling us we won't get Thorne cheap/at all, bless them  :lol:

They're being linked with players like Rodwell and Moses but would rather spend their time telling us we won't get Thorne cheap/at all, bless them :lol:

Remember when we sold Michael Jacobs who was our promising reserve and we were all over that Wolves forum?

Maybe I should have what? I was talking to you, you quoted me, I quoted you and now I'm supposed to looking for something in what you said to somebody else.You're making this a very hard conversation by trying to be condescending. Even though I've not once been rude to you. I'm sure you don't talk to people like this away from you're keyboard so I think we'd all appreciate it if you climbed down off that high horse.Cheers.

I think we will just have to agree to disagree on this one, but....

I'll give it one more go.

I replied to another posters message.

You then quoted my post, the content of your post I believed held no relevance to my response to the OP.

So I then made the irrelevant comment in reply to your post.

Then, I'd suggest it was you who got on their high horse.

If you took my comments along the way to be rude then i apologise.

But suggestions of me being some kind of keyboard warrior are frankly a bit lame

Archived