The demise of Forest

ladyram

I think ur favorites as well now

Don't fuk it up ;)

Doesn't matter if we go up or not, we haven't gambled on getting promoted, unlike your chairman who has basically stated that you lot will go up automatically, only need to win 10-11 of your last 16 games.

Don't fuk it up -_-

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't matter if we go up or not, we haven't gambled on getting promoted, unlike your chairman who has basically stated that you lot will go up automatically, only need to win 10-11 of your last 16 games.

Don't fuk it up -_-

Play off for me

If we didn't have the injuries we ve got, we'd walk it

I've watched a couple on Al-Jazz.. the Ipswich at home match, care to comment?? :D

but, I will admit Forest aren't a hoof ball side, but are still a rigidly structured side. The emphasis on crossing is incredible, I would say 70% of your chances are created by crossing alone. That I've seen anyway.

Ipswich was a poor game I grant u that

I'm going for a comfortable Forest win tonight. Leicester are out of form, drew their last match. Anything other than a 4-0 win for Forest, with Leicester being in a slump at the moment, would be a poor result.

Abit like your lot luckily playing sheff wed in their slump

Unbeaten in all that time and then finally lose the game before your lot play them. So lucky ;)

Play off for me

If we didn't have the injuries we ve got, we'd walk it

You are disagreeing with your wonderful chairman who will fund the loans that BD needs to get automatic??!?!???!??....careful you will be stoned by the rest of the followers with talk like that!

Chairman has said automatic promotion, therefore you must obey........

Can I just go back to FFP for a minute guys and ask if Fawaz is attempting to cheat?

(not going to pretend I understand the ins & outs - just trying to grasp the basics of it).

And if he attempting to fracture a few rules, how come it's not been stopped?

It depends on the nature of the backing from Kuwait. Income is supposed to be football-generated rather than gifted. Besides that you have 'fair market value' tests, hence you can't just sponsor a corner flag for £10m for example. Trouble is, as far as I can tell, there's a lot of ambiguity around the actual quantifications.

So most likely, Fawaz is pushing his look to see what he can get away with.

Can I just go back to FFP for a minute guys and ask if Fawaz is attempting to cheat?

(not going to pretend I understand the ins & outs - just trying to grasp the basics of it).

And if he attempting to fracture a few rules, how come it's not been stopped?

I believe he is very naive with some bad advice going his way.

There is no-way Forest will be allowed around the rules but simply outsourcing huge sponsorship deals, which have been regulated in the FFP regs anyway. 

It's his/their funeral. I don't think he quite grasps the ownership of a football club on this level, as I've said before - there is a huge, huge difference between a good owner and a good investor. He is the latter.

By all accounts this is just going on information fed from certain reliable sources and people in better positions than me, but why would everyone else panic about getting their house in order, if it was as easy as running up fabricated sponsorship deals? 

Wouldn't that be a lot cheaper for our owners/investors, rather than developing the land around the ground for extra income...etc 

It's his/their funeral. I don't think he quite grasps the ownership of a football club on this level, as I've said before - there is a huge, huge difference between a good owner and a good investor. He is the latter.

I would not agree about Fawaz but Doughty could definitely be described in those terms. Fantastic in terms of putting in money but as an owner and decision maker, very poor.

I would not agree about Fawaz but Doughty could definitely be described in those terms. Fantastic in terms of putting in money but as an owner and decision maker, very poor.

You've reportedly been wound-up a couple of times for late payments, and even transfer embargo'd earlier in the summer before it was resolved.

I understand there was no confirmation, but these are reports from journalist that were very close to Nottingham Forest.

Probably why the black-out was enforced, but that's the sceptic/Derby fan in me :lol:  Even you must be worried somewhat about the financial fair-play though?  

Interestingly the Football League is not required to make any transfer embargo public - that is down to the clubs.

Also accounts will be at FL HQ already (December is the reporting point) but dint have to be at Companies House until well after the end of January. Fans will be the last to know about penalties.

Archived