The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't forget you get 4 point for a win against top 6 teams and only 2 pts for a win against bottom 6 ;)

And there are all the extra points you get for your amazing away support!

I've also heard points will be deducted for teams that sell cheap tickets or give them away with phone contracts :(

Evening from Bastion chaps, I can confirm this place is as rubbish as I thought it would be and we've even had snow here in the last week. In the desert - what's up with that??

Just like to add I think despite all the bickering we all know how the season is going to end. Both clubs in the playoff positions, and I don't hold much hope for either. Particularly not us with out history in them. Let's not go there.

I think QPR will beat you tomorrow (?). A derby win would probably suit us best to be fair. A QPR win and that's them 8 points ahead of us.. won't catch that..

Football aside, stay safe fella COYR

Evening from Bastion chaps, I can confirm this place is as rubbish as I thought it would be and we've even had snow here in the last week. In the desert - what's up with that??

Just like to add I think despite all the bickering we all know how the season is going to end. Both clubs in the playoff positions, and I don't hold much hope for either. Particularly not us with out history in them. Let's not go there.

I think QPR will beat you tomorrow (?). A derby win would probably suit us best to be fair. A QPR win and that's them 8 points ahead of us.. won't catch that..

Davies quote on today's game... Now admitting to the long ball but blames the weather...

Nottingham Forest manager Billy Davies:

"Conditions played a huge part on the way the game was played. Very windy, very wet, the pitch was bobbly and soggy.

"I think it was very much a case of long ball rather than football. I've came to this club with very strong teams and picked up nothing."

There's a 5  year plan and Ive only been here for a year

Ive never spoken to the chairman in weeks

They wont give e mnre tahnb £20 million pounds to spend despite my wise investments in Claude Davis and Robert Earnshaw.

etc etc 

Keep your head down........in more sense than one....... :)

I love that you can find time, from 1000's of miles away in a hostile country to rag the Derby fans.

Great work.

Be careful.

Harry answers the telephone, and it's an Emergency Room doctor. 

The doctor says: "Your wife was in a serious car accident, and I have bad news and good news. 

The bad news is she has lost all use of both arms and both legs, and will need help eating and going to the bathroom for the rest of her life." 

Harry says, "My God. What's the good news?" 

The doctor says, "I'm kidding. She's dead."

But that's not what you said, is it?

No, but it was far less bullshitty than the garbage you posted where you totally made up both Derby's and Forest's points totals over the same period, even finding an extra fictitious away win for Forest and deducting a point for Derby.

No, but it was far less bullshitty than the garbage you posted where you totally made up both Derby's and Forest's points totals over the same period, even finding an extra fictitious away win for Forest and deducting a point for Derby.

Was that derby win against a bottom 6 club?

Archived