The demise of Forest

ladyram

Don't worry you will sign 2 more midfielders in the loan window, you will be playing 2 - 7 - 1 by the end of the season.

They use quadratic formula is that -b plus or minus the square root of b squared-4ac all over 2a. Better tell Ambitious he's good on statistics or Alpha he's good on formulas or Albert who is superb with Graphs.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair

You haven't had your 2 best midfielders out for the rest I the season

Best excuse ever.

"We have struggled in the past because our players were going to get injured in the future".

Got some div on Facebook giving it the big one about Mind The Gap saying we started it! I know it was them first after they'd beat us, can anyone find any evidence that it was them thick red dog tosspots that originally started it off so I can p1ss on his fireworks?! Thanks in advance...

Got some div on Facebook giving it the big one about Mind The Gap saying we started it! I know it was them first after they'd beat us, can anyone find any evidence that it was them thick red dog tosspots that originally started it off so I can p1ss on his fireworks?! Thanks in advance...

The whole 'Mind the Gap' nonsense was started LAST SEASON by a cretin who goes by the name of NFFCSporty (we just call him 'spotty' or 'bonehead') on JA606. I picked it up this season and rammed it up his arse.

Here's a link - you can safely win the argument now. Get chip pissing.

http://www.ja606.co.uk/articles/viewArticle/194151

Given the mathematical prowess of some of our gump-chums, perhaps they'd be better advised to mind the gap between their ears.....

I'm a qualified Maths teacher so at least I do not fall into this category!

On a serious note, yesterday was very poor and had Blackpool equalised sooner then they could well have won. However, a point in a game when we just did not play well and created very little is a bonus.

So it's not true?

In the time you picked up 24 points over your last 12 games, it's actually perfectly true.

We played 13 games and picked up 27.

Come back and play when you've got some new ammunition, gump.

The whole 'Mind the Gap' nonsense was started LAST SEASON by a cretin who goes by the name of NFFCSporty (we just call him 'spotty' or 'bonehead') on JA606. I picked it up this season and rammed it up his arse.

Here's a link - you can safely win the argument now. Get chip pissing.

http://www.ja606.co.uk/articles/viewArticle/194151

I found Red Dawn using the phrase 4 days earlier ( 1 + 1 + 1 = 4)

http://dcfcfans.co.uk/topic/10334-sheikh-shaggers-banter/page-233

In the time you picked up 24 points over your last 12 games, it's actually perfectly true.

We played 13 games and picked up 27.

Come back and play when you've got some new ammunition, gump.

If we win at Huddersfield we will have picked up 27 points as well.

Are you saying going 12 games unbeaten is not impressive?

If we win at Huddersfield we will have picked up 27 points as well.

We won 7 in a row and 99% of the gumps played it down because some of the teams we were against were in poor form.

And yes 12 games unbeaten is impressive, however .... being dominated statistically by the likes of Millwall, Sheff Wednesday, Brum, Bolton and Blackpool is definitely not. impressive 

We won 7 in a row and 99% of the gumps played it down because some of the teams we were against were in poor form.

And yes 12 games unbeaten is impressive, however .... being dominated statistically by the likes of Millwall, Sheff Wednesday, Brum, Bolton and Blackpool is definitely not. impressive 

7 wins in a row is massively impressive regardless of the opposition, no-one can deny that.

I looked at the Sheff Wed statistics, was surprised because I do not recall them being impressive in that game, but maybe my memory is not what is was! Picking up draws and wins in games we have not played well in does bode well and shows us to have some resilience to stand up to pressure and still not lose. Some of those performances were pretty ropey though, I will give you that!

The most impressive thing of all is you being an expert on our statistics for the last 12 games ;)

It is considering you've got Wilson out, bit then Lascelles really seems to have stepped up to the plate.

Your record of games in which you've failed to score is also impressive considering your lack of a better than decent striker, although I'd bet we have you beat in terms of games we've scored more than 1 goal... and anyway all but one of our failed to score games came under a different manager.

Then again, I remember you having an imnpressive record of games 'unbeaten away' a few years ago and look where that got you.

OK lets compare points gained from 29 games

"http://speedcap.net/sharing/files/c0/31/c031e05c67b3dbc781e26aa722f5e0a0" alt="c031e05c67b3dbc781e26aa722f5e0a0">

Well would you look at that .... we win!  :)

Good come back! However, as things stand we would still play each other in the play-offs and neither team would really have an advantage. We had 9 more points than Blackpool in 2009 and it did us no good whatsoever!

A system where it does not matter if you finish 3rd - 6th cannot be right!

Good come back! However, as things stand we would still play each other in the play-offs and neither team would really have an advantage. We had 9 more points than Blackpool in 2009 and it did us no good whatsoever!

A system where it does not matter if you finish 3rd - 6th cannot be right!

Agreed

7 wins in a row is massively impressive regardless of the opposition, no-one can deny that.

I looked at the Sheff Wed statistics, was surprised because I do not recall them being impressive in that game, but maybe my memory is not what is was! Picking up draws and wins in games we have not played well in does bode well and shows us to have some resilience to stand up to pressure and still not lose. Some of those performances were pretty ropey though, I will give you that!

The most impressive thing of all is you being an expert on our statistics for the last 12 games ;)

Just had a quick check so I didn't look silly if I gave false statistics  :p

Archived