The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Ward wasn't a free)

I wondered about that - couldn't find any specific figure (loan then 'undisclosed', at the same time we signed Fielding and Theo)

Considering Zaire isn't a country any more I'm not sure of the accuracy of the article ;)

It was when he was born - and seeing as the relevant section of the Wikipedia page would have been written by a Forest fan, take it up with one of your fellow buffoons.

It was when he was born - and seeing as the relevant section of the Wikipedia page would have been written by a Forest fan, take it up with one of your fellow buffoons.

Good word, buffoon....according to the Urban Dictionary.......

1. A clown; a jester. 
2. A ludicrous or bumbling person; a fool. 

Is that not incredibly worrying for you. One or two games is a slump in form. 4 games is you finding your level and slowly coming out of the honeymoon period. The only way is down.

I think we've found our level.

Quarter of the season gone.

A bit better than you

In the Autos

Bring out the safety car, stop the league now, we're in the Prem.

A bit better than you

In the Autos

Last 4 matches - relegation form.

Bye bye Forest

A bit better than you

In the Autos

A good way of looking at it is through results either sides of international breaks.

We had our hangover from the playoffs, claiming just 8 points from 5 games whereas you guys racked up 13 from 5 in Pearce's honeymood perod.

Now, during the next section we took 12 points from six (auto form) whereas you guys took eight from six (midtable form).

I'd rather be on auto form now from a mediocre start than mediocre form from a terrific start. Next block will say a lot, but I can't help but feel that you boys are on the slide.

A bit better than you

In the Autos

Draw every game for the rest of the season and see where that gets you. I'd love to see you bragging about being unbeaten for an entire season, while you're mooching about in mid-league.

A good way of looking at it is through results either sides of international breaks.

We had our hangover from the playoffs, claiming just 8 points from 5 games whereas you guys racked up 13 from 5 in Pearce's honeymood perod.

Now, during the next section we took 12 points from six (auto form) whereas you guys took eight from six (midtable form).

I'd rather be on auto form now from a mediocre start than mediocre form from a terrific start. Next block will say a lot, but I can't help but feel that you boys are on the slide.

Faultless logic, Bris

Just look at the table.

"It's too early to look at the table"

Let's look at the last four games instead

"much better guide"

Faultless logic?

I looked at the table. It reflects your very good start - one which seems to have stalled recently. What is it - one win in six now? One in seven if we count spineless Physco throwing in the towel in the League Cup?

Let's look at four letters (not the ones you're thinking of).

F-O-R-M

I looked at the table. It reflects your very good start - one which seems to have stalled recently. What is it - one win in six now? One in seven if we count spineless Physco throwing in the towel in the League Cup?

Let's look at four letters (not the ones you're thinking of).

F-O-R-M

But form is temporary, class is permanent.

Thing is, they've got no class. The form at the start of the season is what was temporary.

Archived