The demise of Forest

ladyram

Banter aside Stoners, do you think you'll win on Sunday? Be a good test for your lot I reckon.

I missed our game with Ipswich as I was on holiday, but they look a well drilled Mick McCarthy unit from what little I'd seen and they'll be around the top 6 come May for me. Your lot certainly should be too on spend alone, but I'm not convinced by Stuart Pearce as a manager once the emotion and buzz of his return ebbs.

No we ll lose IMO

We have played terrible the past 3 games and they are being effective and winning. Like you say mock has them drilled well. Dick of a man but he's a good manager.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No we ll lose IMO

We have played terrible the past 3 games and they are being effective and winning. Like you say mock has them drilled well. sausage of a man but he's a good manager.

I sort of grudgingly like MM, but I'd hate to see him managing Derby.

I'm not so sure you'll lose, it's a tricky one to call. 1-0 either way, maybe low score draw. Just think it's a good marker for your early season form after three draws. They always look like a point gained when you put a "W" next to them or two dropped when you put a "L" in. 

I looked out the window on my way up to bed and noticed Michail Antonio was stood on the edge of the pavement.

Woke up about half hour ago and he's still there. I made a coffee and some toast, had another peek and he's still stood there looking nervously from side to side. Anyway, I've just been out to him and I says 'alright mate? Ain't you the Forest lad? What you doing out here? You'll fall in the road if you're not careful'

He looked me straight in the eye and said "sorry, I can't cross"

Christ knows how Pearce has got us 2nd and unbeaten then. He's a bloody miracle worker to get results out of such an inferior set of players, particularly against Derby where to a man we were second best in almost every position.

Trying to be totally unbiased here but my combined 11 (if all fit) would be...

Darlow

Hunt

Hobbs

Mancienne

Cohen

Ward

Thorne

Lansbury

Reid

Assombalonga

Martin

Subs:

Antonio

Wilson

Lascelles

Hendrick

Grant

Fryatt

Forsyth

Look at that 4-4-2 filth. What are you trying to do to Chrissy Martin you maniac?

As we play such different styles few of our team would get in theirs and few of their team would get in ours. I think the last few pages have proven this! The only sensible comparisons are the back 5 and for this I would go

Grant

Christie, Keogh, Mancienne, Forsyth

Archived