The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do Forest fans keep talking about attendances? I don't understand.

Do you think Juventus give a sh!te that Inter Milan and AC Milan get higher attendances than them?

I agree.If course owners and players like to have full stadiums to play in to give them an edge,but really it would not matter too much to me if I was a player as long as we were winning.Look at AS Monaco who have terrible attendance last season but the team itself had a great season.

I agree.If course owners and players like to have full stadiums to play in to give them an edge,but really it would not matter too much to me if I was a player as long as we were winning.Look at AS Monaco who have terrible attendance last season but the team itself had a great season.

Villarreal were averaging 18k a week whilst reaching the Champions League semi-finals.

I think only in England do fans blab on about attendances and I really don't know why. The worst is when fans try and claim their club is bigger than others because of attendances.

Reading the Sheff Wednesday forum earlier was a embarrassing. They were stating how big they are because of the numbers and 'noise' they make away from home. Are they really that desperate?

No player would pick one team over another because they get a few more people inside a building than another. So why does it matter? I don't get the obsession...

Also seems to be Forest and Sheff Wed as the main culprits. Probably because neither have done anything of note over the past 15 years and despite dropping way below the likes of Wigan and Swansea in recent years they need to try and remind themselves (and everyone else) that they were once a respected club.

Why do Forest fans keep talking about attendances? I don't understand.

Do you think Juventus give a sh!te that Inter Milan and AC Milan get higher attendances than them?

Villarreal were averaging 18k a week whilst reaching the Champions League semi-finals.

I think only in England do fans blab on about attendances and I really don't know why. The worst is when fans try and claim their club is bigger than others because of attendances.

Reading the Sheff Wednesday forum earlier was a embarrassing. They were stating how big they are because of the numbers and 'noise' they make away from home. Are they really that desperate?

No player would pick one team over another because they get a few more people inside a building than another. So why does it matter? I don't get the obsession...

Also seems to be Forest and Sheff Wed as the main culprits. Probably because neither have done anything of note over the past 15 years and despite dropping way below the likes of Wigan and Swansea in recent years they need to try and remind themselves (and everyone else) that they were once a respected club.

Why do Derby Fans keep talking about attendances?

Archived