The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Already getting jittery about players being sold behind his back. Will only get worse as the pressure mounts and the defeats rack up.

Just assumption then?

When the defeats rack up for derby I wonder if mcclaren will be able to handle the pressure

Bit of a non statement

Just assumption then?

When the defeats rack up for derby I wonder if mcclaren will be able to handle the pressure

Bit of a non statement

I think he's referring to the huge fee being paid out the the impatient nature of your fans and likely your owner.

Quite a different story here. A lot of our fans love mediocrity.

Just assumption then?

Bit of a non statement

Won't be too many when were nestled in the top two.

As soon as Assinmylongun flops the pressure will be properly on, as he was Pearce's blow out signing.

Won't be too many when were nestled in the top two.

As soon as Assinmylongun flops the pressure will be properly on, as he was Pearce's blow out signing.

Let's see

It's going to be a great season. Lots of poor teams last year. This year back up to the standard I expect

Let's see

It's going to be a great season. Lots of poor teams last year. This year back up to the standard I expect

Not much difference so far as I could tell.

Fair play to Fawaz, he's paid the fee. If it goes wrong this season though he's surely buggered. I'm saying this season is last chance saloon for him.

5.5m is just plain cuckoo land outside the prem

The Prem is a mess, the football ain't that great to watch. Only decent games last season involved man city who do play attacking open football. Enjoyed the scouse car crash at palace but for different reasons

Best games on sky are the play offs by far

5.5m is just plain cuckoo land outside the prem

The Prem is a mess, the football ain't that great to watch. Only decent games last season involved man city who do play attacking open football. Enjoyed the scouse car crash at palace but for different reasons

Best games on sky are the play offs by far

Can't argue with tht

Play offs are the new fa cup

Prem football is absolute pants. The whole razzmatazz is cringeworthy

The years spent in the championship have certainly made me more appreciative of football in general.

Hate Forest or not, I don't want any club let alone one that is an original of the football league going under.

Forest not one of the founding members.

Accrington

Aston Villa

Blackburn

Bolton

Burnley

Derby

Everton

Notts County

Preston

Stoke

WBA

Wolverhampton

Can't argue with tht

Play offs are the new fa cup

Prem football is absolute pants. The whole razzmatazz is cringeworthy

The years spent in the championship have certainly made me more appreciative of football in general.

I've thought similar for a while now, I'm convinced Sky would much rather just show "the big 6" every week and the also rans would only get a look in if they were playing one of them.

Then I think why do want my team to be part of it then ? But we all want to dine at the top table don't we ?

Still think there's more integrity in the Championship than there is in the Prem mind.

I've thought similar for a while now, I'm convinced Sky would much rather just show "the big 6" every week and the also rans would only get a look in if they were playing one of them.

Then I think why do want my team to be part of it then ? But we all want to dine at the top table don't we ?

Still think there's more integrity in the Championship than there is in the Prem mind.

Correct

I don't know which team it is but I believe their first 6 games are on sky

Horrible league

I'd prefer the top 6 fuk off and play in the Europa super dupa premier league.

Correct

I don't know which team it is but I believe their first 6 games are on sky

Horrible league

I'd prefer the top 6 fuk off and play in the Europa super dupa premier league.

I agree wholeheartedly.The top six get all the limelight.Probably never change.Same is true of other leagues such as NBA,NFL,etc.If a player from Man U's dog dies,I swear some website would report it.

Not much difference so far as I could tell.

Fair play to Fawaz, he's paid the fee. If it goes wrong this season though he's surely buggered. I'm saying this season is last chance saloon for him.

Second post must have arrived then

What makes you think he can? Not actually got any proven track record with any domestic club.

Well why do I need to think he can't? I wud only question him (or anyone) if they've demonstrated in the past they can't handle pressure.

I agree with all this big 6 attitude on sky....

The sooner we have a European super league the better....

Forest would be the biggest club in England then ;)

Archived