The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Psycho is a fan

Yeah. Honestly that Fawaz seems crazy mate.

You're just all over the place. Managers in, out, you seem to make signing players incredibly complicated, bit of a disorganised mess with money...

McCarthy/Warnock seemed put off by the set up. McCleish made some remarks about the understanding too didn't he? Or have I got that wrong?

Who signed Djebbour and Abdoun? Billy? Hmmm

Then he was sacked and Pearce gives up a chance of getting into the play offs with a sort of "I'll manage you later" attitude.

Just lots of silly little stories, like George Boyd and didn't Fawaz announce a signing that didn't sign too? Then a few things unpaid. Also wasn't Djebbour announced as a permanent at one point?

I'm not sure of the facts obviously. I'm no Forest follower. Individually all stories are funny. All together they seem like Fawaz hasn't got a clue on how to run a football club

Yeah. Honestly that Fawaz seems crazy mate.

You're just all over the place. Managers in, out, you seem to make signing players incredibly complicated, bit of a disorganised mess with money...

McCarthy/Warnock seemed put off by the set up. McCleish made some remarks about the understanding too didn't he? Or have I got that wrong?

Who signed Djebbour and Abdoun? Billy? Hmmm

Then he was sacked and Pearce gives up a chance of getting into the play offs with a sort of "I'll manage you later" attitude.

Just lots of silly little stories, like George Boyd and didn't Fawaz announce a signing that didn't sign too? Then a few things unpaid. Also wasn't Djebbour announced as a permanent at one point?

I'm not sure of the facts obviously. I'm no Forest follower. Individually all stories are funny. All together they seem like Fawaz hasn't got a clue on how to run a football club

Roller Coaster - Not sure whether to be excited about the new season, or frightened.

So are they going to be sponsored by Kuwait or not? Anyone know? I've been away for a few days and I wasn't going to waste my precious phone battery time on LTLF. 

They signed a defender, on loan, that then got injured and needed stitching up...

At this rate HSE will be as busy as HMRC

What was the injury - altitude sickness from Physco's hoofball?

So are they going to be sponsored by Kuwait or not? Anyone know? I've been away for a few days and I wasn't going to waste my precious phone battery time on LTLF. 

I hope so! They've already changed the words to that embarrassing song they come out to.

Kuwait city ground

That isn't a mist, It's a Bedouin fire

But it's still a **** hole

Kuwait city ground.

Can definitely sympathise with Forest now.

We have no one to play CDM, which is what it must be like having Guy Moussi in your team.

lol what a load of cnuts they are! even without thorne we have a better midfield than them and they know it.

Can definitely sympathise with Forest now.

We have no one to play CDM, which is what it must be like having Guy Moussi in your team.

Moussi at his best was actually a very decent midfielder for this level. He bossed the midfield when we won at Pride Park in 2011.

Nigel Clough attempted to take him to Derby at the end of the season.

He got worse and worse though. His first half performance in March in the 5-0 was just hideous.

did we start a thread on here for every forest player that got injured last season?...... they have on one of their forums! lmao sad ********! obsessed much!

The best moment of season 2013-14 for certain Forest fans of certain websites was Zamora's goal at Wembley.

The best moment of the up and coming season so far for the same sad bunch is Thorne's injury.

You'd have thought that it would be only losing 1-0 to Rotherham.

He got worse and worse though. His first half performance in March in the 5-0 was just hideous.

To be fair to Moussi though, he was schooled by an Artisan in Bryson. It wasn't like some pub player took him to the cleaners. Unless he was regularly made a fool of in training...... ;)

Archived