The demise of Forest

ladyram

Aye and I suppose you'll name him Brian Yankee Doodle Cloughyton.What a stupid post. Taking the mickey doesn't count considering you've also got foreign owners and have renamed your stadium to something utterly *****?

I agree, not the most inspiring of posts, but my excuse was that I was drunk.

What's yours?

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's no better or worse than here. Some absolute drivel posted by rams on here quite often.

Same deluded blinkered football fans.

Show me a post where we have said ANY of our players are a good as Ronaldo or Henry. And i don't mean in jest.

Sedgred always has been an utter **** who loves trolling. He is not banned because he is friends with the mods whereas so many people get banned from there for far, far less.

LTLF is a waste of bandwidth.

That wouldn't happen on here.

;)

Apart from the trophy cabinet.

Who needs them hey?

LOL living in the past....again....you got 2 tin pot cups when there was only tin pot clubs that you played againest.  Since then you have dropped further down the leagues than ANY other past winner - great record.

Aye and I suppose you'll name him Brian Yankee Doodle Cloughyton.

What a stupid post. Taking the mickey doesn't count considering you've also got foreign owners and have renamed your stadium to something utterly *****?

At least our foreign owners are not that desperate to try and get state sponsorship, must need to get the extra cash as they are struggling to pay the basics like bills and wages.

Our forign owners are not in court every other month, they are not being laughed at by the other football club in England.

Season hasn't kicked off and you are on the defensive already, you must hold great hope for jokers.

I've asked this loads of times but nobody ever answers it.

If it was tinpot and easy to win. How come you never won it?

Too focused on winning a second league title. How did that work out for you? ;)

Oh, and the bent referee, playing Real Madrid and Juventus instead of Malmo and wheresthefukistan, blah blah blah.....

I've asked this loads of times but nobody ever answers it.

If it was tinpot and easy to win. How come you never won it?

We don't delude ourselves that we are bigger than what we are.  We had a go and failed, but hey we aren't hung up on it.  We weren't good enough at the time and got beat, by fail means or foul, it matters not its the past.

How come you won it twice and are now shiter than any other winners, answer that one? You won't you never do.

(As usual change of subject when losing)

We are the smallest provincial side ever to win it, that's granted.

But we still won it. Having a bit of pride in your history is totally fine. Name one post where I said we should still be competing at such levels?

That's what I thought. Now bugger off quoting every single post I do, your obsession with me is verging on that of Eddie. You'll be camping outside my house like he does before you know it.

I actually think if you had the right manager, Forests midfield could be better than ours. But I can't see Pearce being that guy, he doesn't really use midfielder's, they tend to just watch the ball fly over their heads.

But, with our system and our style, our midfield is better.

Too focused on winning a second league title. How did that work out for you? ;)

Oh, and the bent referee, playing Real Madrid and Juventus instead of Malmo and wheresthefukistan, blah blah blah.....

Whereas we played Liverpool, Cologne, Ajax and Hamburg.

Being a proper competition you could draw difficult teams in the early rounds, whereas today you are given an easy route through the group stage.

Posts get deleted when you can't play inside the rules...Oh maybe that is why HMRC is coming after you.  Perhaps they will delete forest, the council will have that shed pulled down and sold to developers faster than the ink drying on your winding up notice.

Cant we have a thread titled "when forest won the euro cup over 30 years ago"

So all the gumps can post on there on how proud they are of a now non existent club and how they wish they were old enough to have actually been there.

Then we can actually get back to proper banter on here, cos at the minute it's ***** forest.

;)

We are the smallest provincial side ever to win it, that's granted.

But we still won it. Having a bit of pride in your history is totally fine. Name one post where I said we should still be competing at such levels?

That's what I thought. Now bugger off quoting every single post I do, your obsession with me is verging on that of Eddie. You'll be camping outside my house like he does before you know it.

I can quote who I like, and I will just quote you more :)

Mate, you and Eddie can come in for a cup of tea if you like. You don't have to sit in that van with blacked out windows all the time?

We'll all come round !

Mate, you and Eddie can come in for a cup of tea if you like. You don't have to sit in that van with blacked out windows all the time?

only a cream tea will do!

Archived