The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eto'o is as good as gone, I read he's fallen out with Mourinho, and is out of contract anyway. There's a grauniad article kicking around somewhere on here where Bamford's being spoken of as a back up at Chelsea next year, but I' be surprised if he isn't out on loan somewhere. Most likely IMO to be a bottom half Prem side for 6 months.

I remember they loaned us Ryan Bertrand for the first six months of the 10/11 season and then had him back in January as back up.

I would be very surprised if we did not make a move for him in the summer if he becomes available on loan, along with a whole host of other clubs. Now Davies has gone he would no problems with coming back here.

I remember they loaned us Ryan Bertrand for the first six months of the 10/11 season and then had him back in January as back up.

I would be very surprised if we did not make a move for him in the summer if he becomes available on loan, along with a whole host of other clubs. Now Davies has gone he would no problems with coming back here.

It's going to take a lot to undo the damage dine this season. Didn't Chelsea threaten action about late payment of loan fees. That's not a Davros thing that's your ownership - that hasn't changed.

Fair enough, like you say every Champ team and half the Prem would presumably take him on loan.

It's going to take a lot to undo the damage dine this season. Didn't Chelsea threaten action about late payment of loan fees. That's not a Davros thing that's your ownership - that hasn't changed.

Fair enough and if they have other options they are not going to bother with us and risk further hassle.

Unless we were willing to pay a lot up front which I doubt.

McClaren out if you fail? Gone to West Brom either way IMO.

You really are a complete idiot Dawny if you believe that there is any possibility of McClaren leaving for a club that's not only smaller than Derby, it's smaller than Forest.

Fair play to him, I mean it's hard to pick fault in others when coming off the back of a disaster season, but he's having a good try.

I put it down to the sand in his ********.

Not a prayer, after the way Forest treated Chalobah.

How did we treat him?

Didn't play him, then tried to Welsh on the finance. Do you honestly think that Chelsea - or any club with sense - would lend Forest anyone else? There's also the question of Forest's dubious payment practices in general ("Second post not arrived? I honestly posted it, Effendi - what do you mean, I posted you the gas bill instead? That's a mistake anybody could make. Perhaps I need an eye test" etc)

Archived