The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to be fair, this season he has trimmed right down. But that's no excuse for your local rivals to not take d'piss.

In his Sunderland days he was fat and he had weight issues in his first season back with us.

In 2002 he was close to being thrown out of the club and told he had a choice between being a Dublin taxi driver or a professional footballer. Had he been fit and motivated throughout his career he probably would have been a lot more successful.

Andy Reid really is not fat. He is certainly no worse than Commons for weight issues.

Not only is he not really fat, he was also one of the best players in the division earlier on in the season.

granted Reid is quite fit, but Lansbury is in a different league. Have you seen how toned his buttocks seem through those silky white shorts?

No

Hmmm...

the 2 wins were 8-0 on aggregate.

2 of the defeats were due to cr@p refs (3 if you count the fact that Martin was missing against Millwall due to the cr@p ref for the Burnley game).

Of the 7 games, 4 were against top 8 teams. Next 7 games are all against bottom half teams except for Watford. Autos would be on except for the fact that Burnley are too far ahead. Most seasons we would have got automatic playing as we have done.

No sh&t Sherlock

He could be as good as Will Hughes one day....

Will who? How the hell did he get in the top youngsters in the football league?

I'd like him at Derby me.

But he'd need to lose some fookin weight, tha' cat funt!

Agreed.

You can't have too many taxi drivers.

Had he been fit and motivated throughout his career he probably would have been a lot more successful.

He could have been successful, but in the end he had to settle for Forest. I bet he still looks at that Dublin taxi driver application form occasionally, and whist fully wonders about what might have been.

Archived