The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am absolutely sick of the club being a shambles.

Sacking Cotterill was the correct decision, bringing in O'Driscoll was very much the correct decision. Sacking him was outrageous and I think he would have gotten us in the play-offs last season and who knows where that may have taken us.

McLesih's 5 week reign, the George Boyd fiasco, Davies' antics this season and now this. We are the laughing stock of English football. Even at Blackburn things seem to have settled down somewhat.

Why can we not simply get in a manager and back him sensibly and allow him the time to build something up? I hate to say it but I really envy you as you have been so well run since you got rid of Jewell and you are now reaping the rewards of it.

PistoldPete2

I am absolutely sick of the club being a shambles.

Sacking Cotterill was the correct decision, bringing in O'Driscoll was very much the correct decision. Sacking him was outrageous and I think he would have gotten us in the play-offs last season and who knows where that may have taken us.

McLesih's 5 week reign, the George Boyd fiasco, Davies' antics this season and now this. We are the laughing stock of English football. Even at Blackburn things seem to have settled down somewhat.

Why can we not simply get in a manager and back him sensibly and allow him the time to build something up? I hate to say it but I really envy you as you have been so well run since you got rid of Jewell and you are now reaping the rewards of it.

Well Forest can still get in the play offs and beat us I spose.

But it's amazing how much Forest have spent to get nowhere so far.

Archived