The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You gave us only 2000 one year when we gave you 4000 earlier in the season. I got told that for the next season we told you would only get 2000 unless you agreed to give us around 4000 which is fair enough.

It is interesting how in previous years when both sides have been struggling they have not sold their allocation.

To be honest I am very glad that we are getting 2700 tickets this time round as I thought you would give us the bare minimum.

Bit like this year when the super rams couldn't sell their 2002 allocation

Am I right in thinking the away allocation at the City Ground has been reduced for all teams this season, not just us?

Seem to recall hearing that somewhere but some folks still make it sound like Derby got a smaller allocation than everyone else who's come to your place this year.

Correct

Am I right in thinking the away allocation at the City Ground has been reduced for all teams this season, not just us?

Seem to recall hearing that somewhere but some folks still make it sound like Derby got a smaller allocation than everyone else who's come to your place this year.

Yep, they've reduced the capacity to allow for more empty seats and a worse atmosphere due to less away fans.

It helps create a "partisan" atmosphere whatever that is.

Has it worked? (Rhetorical question)

I'd rather teams brought 4k to ipro than 400. Especially if we have empty seats left by non attending Rams fans. Well played Forestfor thinking outside the box. Well planned.

Btw, your postbox is full of reminders.

Seeing as you've been moved you get a much better view this year than when you were sat behind a goal. Therefore any price hike from last season is entirely justified ;)

The Bamford goals look better from a distance, so they'll have a perfect view of those.

Yep, they've reduced the capacity to allow for more empty seats and a worse atmosphere due to less away fans.

It helps create a "partisan" atmosphere whatever that is.

Has it worked? (Rhetorical question)

I'd rather teams brought 4k to ipro than 400. Especially if we have empty seats left by non attending Rams fans. Well played Forestfor thinking outside the box. Well planned.

Btw, your postbox is full of reminders.

Not really.

Only 4 teams would fill that end.

Leeds, Wednesday, leicester and your lot. Whether there's 2k or 4k doesn't really dilute it too much.

2000 for the rest of the teams is 1000 too much for most teams

I don't understand why Forest fans have to make stuff up all the time.

Always making stuff up regarding attendances. Bet that lad had a vvank when he saw the £00 on twitter. I can think of several things to tear into Derby for. I don't know why you have to make stuff up.

I remember some posts when Forest had an average higher number of people watching them or something (might have been home + away or something like that. Don't care really) it was like 1,000 more over god knows how many games and I saw folks using it as a dig.

1,000 people. Jesus Christ. I almost hope for a Play Off Final. Maybe then there'll be something worth posting on twitter rather than a relocated(?) ticket.

Man United get 70,000. Arsenal get 60,000 at awful prices. Tell them you got 23,000 when Derby got 22,999.

Fvck me i was about to start defending forest fans about rightly being outraged on the prices we've charged them.

However some of the posts on here and twitter have shown them up to be the total cvnts we know they are.

If their that bothered i'll spend the game throwing the ticket value in one pence pieces into the away end. 

Well, unlike Forest reduced away allocation for every team going to the Council City Ground, Derby have offered everyone else full allocation, and restricted the Red dogs to 2.7k

Which is 700 more than you gave us so thanks for that!

Reid being out is awful news, with him in the team we would have won convincingly on the 22nd, now if we lose its simply not fair so it won't mean anything. The Football League may even postpone the game to allow us to play a stronger team.

Archived