Aus v England limited overs 2014

froggg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes it's the worst I can remember.

And the worst captain. No inspiration. No leadership.

He's just the monkey, though. The organ grinder should have been sacked after the test series. Instead he gets backing.

Who would you make as captain? I think they have to stick with him as there is no other option really and even though out of form is a class batsman.

Who would you make as captain? I think they have to stick with him as there is no other option really and even though out of form is a class batsman.

It rather depends on who's going to be in the team and who's going to be coach. Somebody to lead by inspiring. It's clear to me that we have no leadership at all. The people who make decisions on and off the field are not worthy of the positions they hold.

Bell is a possibility.

Get rid of Flower and we could have Pietersen, who was not exactly given a fair crack of the whip last time.

So on the back of one albeit disastrous tour, get rid of the man who led us to 3 ashes series victories, a world T20 cup victory, no.1 ranking in world cricket etc etc. What a good idea. And replace him with who?

That's what I think they deserve the chance to rebuild and they were good enough leaders then. I think they just didn't realise so many players had peaked and were on the way out but if there were not any better options they had to stick with them. Now it will be a total rebuild job.

Stokes takes 4 wickets and scores 70 odd and gets MOM. He's been a real bonus on this tour.

Cook shows relief

Stokes and Buttler are the future hopefully Root too when he gets back in form.

Archived