Life is hell

Cisse

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF GET OUT, just please leave the room and return with some proper biscuits not these pretenders!!

Next you'll be telling me you serve tea in a cup and saucer

Pretenders?

You ever met a ginger nut? Well let me tell you they're 'ard. Look closely and you'll see the scars received during the creation of these little spartan snacks. HobNobs get all the credit for being good dunkers but go dunk a gingernut and tell me if it surrenders like a Frenchmen

And they're served by the pack with a mug of coffee actually.

You look like a custard creamer to me.

Pretenders?

You ever met a ginger nut? Well let me tell you they're 'ard. Look closely and you'll see the scars received during the creation of these little spartan snacks. HobNobs get all the credit for being good dunkers but go dunk a gingernut and tell me if it surrenders like a Frenchmen

And they're served by the pack with a mug of coffee actually.

You look like a custard creamer to me.

hahaha

I could dunk a brick in my brew doesnt mean I want to savour the wonderful moment by eating it!! 

Gingernuts are minging, and as for bringing hobnobs into the mix, 

you be careful my friend be very careful, to insult me is one think to insult a hob nob is like talking to buckos missus

something not to be done lightly or without and awful lot of back up.

your on thin ice alpha, you my friend have been warned!!! 

no more whispers or devilish thoughts of hobnobs they are the snack of kings and will be treated with the respect they deserve.

from now on when you walk down the biscuit aisle you best make sure you dont make eye contact with the blue carton of goodnes.....

I mean come on hob nobs are that hard they have to be sealed in a box with a lid, gingernuts get chucked in a bit of plastic without a care in the world 

hahaha

I could dunk a brick in my brew doesnt mean I want to savour the wonderful moment by eating it!!

Gingernuts are minging, and as for bringing hobnobs into the mix,

you be careful my friend be very careful, to insult me is one think to insult a hob nob is like talking to buckos missus

something not to be done lightly or without and awful lot of back up.

your on thin ice alpha, you my friend have been warned!!!

no more whispers or devilish thoughts of hobnobs they are the snack of kings and will be treated with the respect they deserve.

from now on when you walk down the biscuit aisle you best make sure you dont make eye contact with the blue carton of goodnes.....

I mean come on hob nobs are that hard they have to be sealed in a box with a lid, gingernuts get chucked in a bit of plastic without a care in the world

I heard a story once that a hobnob was so boring it had to ask for chocolate to be poured on it.

Ever had a chocolate ginger nut?

#keepinitreal

i warned him, i did, 

and he just had to go there didnt he!!!!!!!!!

well let me tell you this sunshine, watch your back your gingernuts wont protect you, 

When I think of gingernuts I think of the **** biscuits that people chuck on paper plates when they are giving out free tea and coffee, you will never see a chocolate hobnob degrading itself to that level!! 

I mean a hobnob boring who are you bear grylls or that nutter that jumped out of space!! 

as far as bicuits go chocolate hobnobs are the base jumpers, the mad uncle dave out of the biscuit barrel....

if you ever sat having a beer with a load of biscuits I guarantee every mad story would be a about that crazy hobnob, and the 'you cant pick your family' aunty thats a scumbag and pisses herself in the corner of the pub well you guessed it thats your gingernut!!!!!

next time you leave pride park and you can hear something behind you, I would start running because if these hobnobs that you are so keen to insult find you god help you, not even the lord himself (Jake Buxton) would insult a chocolate hobnob. 

I mean do you have a deathwish is this the new assisted suicide!! 

At least I have something to put in the 'you learn something new everyday' thread.

Not only are you a fan of biscuits that want to be a chocolate digestive I've come to the conclusion you're auntie behaves strangely in pubs.

At least I have something to put in the 'you learn something new everyday' thread.

Not only are you a fan of biscuits that want to be a chocolate digestive I've come to the conclusion you're auntie behaves strangely in pubs.

Hobnobs dont want to be anything but themselves, they are the pinnacle of the biscuit world, they are what lesser variants dream of, your gingernut is just jealous because his missus fancies a chocolate hobnob and accidently called him one, he knows she wishes he was one.

But alas she will never get one because she is a mere gingernut, the giveaway biscuit, the ill buy a pack of them for the homeless box, 

gingernuts are mere plankton to the great white chocolate hobnob!!!!

Archived