There for the taking

Leon the ram 2009

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice as it would be to win, if they bring a fullish side down we'll do well to live with them.

How about a nice neat performance, a battling 2-1 defeat and move on to festah with heads held high and no poxy replays or energy sapping cup runs to worry about ?

Nice as it would be to win, if they bring a fullish side down we'll do well to live with them.

How about a nice neat performance, a battling 2-1 defeat and move on to festah with heads held high and no poxy replays or energy sapping cup runs to worry about ?

That's exactly how I feel youth, knocked out in 3rd round but get promotion..... Would not like a run in cup to compremise promotion

...............................deeney

Freeman......gjokai.......hanson........hoganson

..............................cisse

..............davies..................bailey

bennett.............sammon...........thomas

We are on a roll to just live with them will give hope and belief 1 or 2 0 to them is fine a victory is what we all dream about,but not beyond us if we play to our potential this is knockout and a leveller imo,a big defeat could cost us in the long run in terms of confidence

Gotta confess. I'm from a different era. When the 3rd round of the FA cup was massive. Hope we beat them, but not in preference to our league form.

Me to when it was on all day ,even had fans walking over bridge etc,must say it lost its magic nowdays with this over coverage sky crap

Me to when it was on all day ,even had fans walking over bridge etc,must say it lost its magic nowdays with this over coverage sky crap

Yep. Money money money. Long for the days of loyalty, and respect for fans and the club. Change? Who'd have it  :angry:

...............................deeney

Freeman......gjokai.......hanson........hoganson

..............................cisse

..............davies..................bailey

bennett.............sammon...........thomas

I think the players would revolt if he picked that team RamNut.

Pick our best 11 and let's get after them, we're flying and if we come out of the traps, our quick football might just have them on the back foot.

Our lads will be massively up for this, it's not every week you get to play against some of the best in the world.

They SHOULD have far too much for us, of course they should. We're not expected to beat them at all,  right now they're the second best side in England, our whole team has cost less than 7m quid (total made up estimate) to put together.

Grant, Wisdom, Forsyth, Keogh, Buxton, Eustace, Hughes, Bryson, Ward, Martin, Dawkins.

That's HIS first 11, if he's got any sense about him, which I think he has, they've worked hard enough for McClaren over the last 8 weeks or so that they've earned the right to play in the big game.

Imagine getting dropped for this one? You'd be gutted.

Would be great if that was to happen. Can't see it though, unless the noise could spread down along the East stand. Never understood why the West stand gets stick for being quiet. The North and East are not much better!

Hey the preasure will be off the lads that will work for us. Chelsea will think they will have this game win before a ball even kicked. The lads will hear wall to wall of noise something lads have not heard before.

Archived