Monty Python are back

rezner

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apart from " Life of Brian "I really don't think I've proper laughed at anything they've done.....I've laughed at my brother doing some silly walk thing, but I didn't when he showed me John Cleese doing it.......

was it because you'd already seen it?

If you don't laugh at Cleese's Ministry of silly walks, then, I'm afraid your clinically without humour.

Medical FaCt

I've listened to the live press conference, what a load of ****** that was.

They are doing all the old stuff that will only make you laugh because you think that you need to because you laughed every other time you saw it.

There could be a little new material mixed in, but they are mindful that everyone wants to see the old stuff.

Why pay £27-£95 to see that?

Mind you, rock concert goers like the old classics, so, maybe I can understand a little.

But, I still think you wouldn't go to watch a comedian do the same routine you've watched on TV. DVD or Betamax loads would you?

Obviously, when I posted about the silly walk routine being funny, I meant the original scetch.

I've listened to the live press conference, what a load of ****** that was.

They are doing all the old stuff that will only make you laugh because you think that you need to because you laughed every other time you saw it.

There could be a little new material mixed in, but they are mindful that everyone wants to see the old stuff.

Why pay £27-£95 to see that?

Mind you, rock concert goers like the old classics, so, maybe I can understand a little.

But, I still think you wouldn't go to watch a comedian do the same routine you've watched on TV. DVD or Betamax loads would you?

Obviously, when I posted about the silly walk routine being funny, I meant the original scetch.

People will pay just to see the old stuff. 

No one's gonna pay that much to see new material from a bunch of 70 year olds. 

Hope they sing the Finland song for Cisse!

Archived