watches....to dream on for

froggg

Is that the one you bought?

Go perfect with this mate

"E9H5clvl" alt="E9H5clvl">

I agree, do like that swatch, although orange and blue was the preferred colour combination amongst patients in the old asylums... honestly :(

Class make a great fancy dress outfit......... :cool::lol:

"http://www.goldsmiths.co.uk/medias/sys_master/product_images/8810033250334/17380435_1_220" alt="17380435_1_220">this is mine, for the price I paid for it and what it sells for used on ebay I am already in a profit, 

bought brand spanking new from beaverbrooks in westfield!! 

Dont be afraid to haggle when buying a nice watch, for some reason leicester police have auctioned a few breitlings that are very nice, 

but I need to move house before I buy another! 

"http://www.goldsmiths.co.uk/medias/sys_master/product_images/8810033250334/17380435_1_220" alt="17380435_1_220">this is mine, for the price I paid for it and what it sells for used on ebay I am already in a profit, 

bought brand spanking new from beaverbrooks in westfield!! 

Dont be afraid to haggle when buying a nice watch, for some reason leicester police have auctioned a few breitlings that are very nice, 

but I need to move house before I buy another! 

Looks nice but me old eyes can't make out what it is..... :unsure:

Does it need to be known what brand it is?

Surely a good looking watch is still good locking even it it's not expensive?

No?

There are people that by watches because of their brand. A brand like Rolex everybody knows, people will know it costs a lot and fakes are easy to tell if you are into the watches.

The look of the watches is probably the most important and that is a thing I value a lot too.

But there is also the fact that some watches have incredible masterpieces inside of them. Some people value that and some don't. The thing that I'm delighted with is that if I can save enough money I can buy a watch that is a masterpiece of hand crafted art and genius problem solving together and almost no one besides me know it. The passion put into those watches is one thing that separates them from watches that look like them.

That's my problem too. Although the admins think that I'm just a drama queen from Sweden. :D

Looks nice but me old eyes can't make out what it is..... :unsure:

DUNNO IF THIS ONE WORKS 

ITS A TAG CALIBRE 16 CARRERA

PUTS A SMILE ON MY FACE EVERYTIME I PUT IT ON

"https://shop-uk.tagheuer.com/media/catalog/product/cache/3/image/644x676/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/2/1/212x21894" alt="212x21894">

DUNNO IF THIS ONE WORKS 

ITS A TAG CALIBRE 16 CARRERA

PUTS A SMILE ON MY FACE EVERYTIME I PUT IT ON

"https://shop-uk.tagheuer.com/media/catalog/product/cache/3/image/644x676/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/2/1/212x21894" alt="212x21894">

I did recognise it as a Carrera. It is a fine watch. But as I see it that one is a young man's watch. I can keep track of 2-3 hands in a watch at best, that's why I keep admiring those more feminine watches.

im 28 I still think thats young, although my son today thought I was old when I counted to 28 haha

I don't care if you are 128,  you should ALWAYS choose a watch that feels RIGHT for you. Not which watch is trendy or expensive or somethig else. You just know it when you wear it.

I found out yesterday that one of the stores that is selling watches has included a brand previously not available in Helsinki. I thought that I go to have a quick look of them tomorrow. Hopefully they are too manly for my taste so I can still dream of coming there in March.