watches....to dream on for

froggg

The white stitches in the strap tells you that it is a sporty kind of strap in question. The dial is really beautiful I'll give you that. I admit that I like beautiful things like watches, cars and ladies. The size is 42 mm so it is kind of big for ladies but actually most men's watches are sold as in men's/unisex category.

The white stitches in the strap tells you that it is a sporty kind of strap in question. The dial is really beautiful I'll give you that. I admit that I like beautiful things like watches, cars and ladies. The size is 42 mm so it is kind of big for ladies but actually most men's watches are sold as in men's/unisex category.

If in doubt... WWJD?

and I mean what would Jake do?

Jake would never buy anything unisex.

p.s. Sgt. is the abbreviation for sergeant, not Srg.

How does white stitching make it sporty?

How does white stitching make it sporty?

That is the same question I made when I went to buy a new strap for my vintage Piaget and chose that kind of strap. The store owner told me no way should I buy a strap with that kind of stitching for a vintage watch. He showed me how different straps go with different kind of watches and you can see it pretty clearly live. That picture doesn't tell much on the matter.