watches....to dream on for

froggg

• 4 weeks later...

Oh my God, a watch store here just got about 60 vintage Zenith watches. I love Zenith watches. Don't know about Bremont anymore. :wacko:

Damn you, Cisse. As a reult of this I had a peek on eBay, there was a really smart Zenith ladies gold watch, 1974 vintage in perfect working order, which my wife fancied, with an hour to go.

It got to £160 about a minute before deadline, so I tried to sneak in with a cheeky £200 bid, with seconds to go, only to find I wasn't logged in.

By the time I was in, I just missed the winning bid of £180. Apparently, the gold was worth £250 on weight alone.

I am pissed off. :angry:

Damn you, Cisse. As a reult of this I had a peek on eBay, there was a really smart Zenith ladies gold watch, 1974 vintage in perfect working order, which my wife fancied, with an hour to go.

It got to £160 about a minute before deadline, so I tried to sneak in with a cheeky £200 bid, with seconds to go, only to find I wasn't logged in.

By the time I was in, I just missed the winning bid of £180. Apparently, the gold was worth £250 on weight alone.

Tee hee :lol:  :(

Sorry to hear that. Go to Watts and buy your wife a watch and get one for yourself too.