Buckenbauer

sage

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get to see many games but Buxton is poor and nowhere near a top 6 defender. I say this as non-league Nigel brought him in from Burton, so this must mean he is pretty rubbish. Although I wrote him off before he played a game due to his lack of pedigree, I did see him play poorly in one of his first matches, which proves my opinions are correct.

I also wrote Macguire off before he joined as all players from scotland are crap. However, I then realised he was obvious quality but Nigel decided he was no good. I think Macguire's brilliant career post Derby shows how right I was. Just like I was so right about Cwyka.

I dont rate Buxton at all but he did have a decent game yesterday

Decent?

How would you rate his passing yesterday?

p.s. One of the changes Clark made at half time was to close down Buxton so Keogh did the passing from the back.   

Yeah, he was alright yesterday. In fact, both of the CBs dealt with everything pretty well.

However, whilst Bucko was the better passer, I also felt he was more likely to make a mistake. I almost pooed myself when he got chased towards his own goal and slipped. Got lucky there as it definitely wasn't a foul :lol:

Archived