Urgent help required....

davenportram

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.... To find a cheap boozer for pre match drinks tomorrow.

First matchday without kinder so want to take advantage

We are not fussy but it has to be walkable from a bus stop, walkable to the ground and preferably without sawdust on the floor

Any tips?

Jimmy Bradleys Irish bar is betling. It's 1 pound 65 a pint and it serves proper alchohol, none of that rubbish english beer either.

Opens at 11, serves a great irish breakfast with proper irish sausages and beans. You and LadyRam would be smashed on a pint each. I'd even buy the first round.

You might not get back in time for kick off though cos it's in Warsaw.

Still, you get here, I'll buy the beer and the breakfast;-)

Jimmy Bradleys Irish bar is betling. It's 1 pound 65 a pint and it serves proper alchohol, none of that rubbish english beer either.

Opens at 11, serves a great irish breakfast with proper irish sausages and beans. You and LadyRam would be smashed on a pint each. I'd even buy the first round.

You might not get back in time for kick off though cos it's in Warsaw.

Still, you get here, I'll buy the beer and the breakfast;-)

I'd probably be pissed on half Ronnie. It dunna take much nowadays...lol

I'm in a cider mood ;-). The Waterfall's the one opposite the train station with the Brunny round the corner?

Yes it is, it has a good selection of bottled ciders. Magners (original and pear), bulmers original, and Rekorderlig all different flavours, not sure what now that I don't work there :D

Yes it is, it has a good selection of bottled ciders. Magners (original and pear), bulmers original, and Rekorderlig all different flavours, not sure what now that I don't work there :D

Now Rynny, my good man, do you have Red Berry Bulmers? Cos right or wrong, at the minute, that's me poison ;-)

Oops. Didnt read your last bit properly. Ah sod it. If it gets me pissed I'll have it.

Haha it is ok. Personally, Rekorderlig is nice, the orange and ginger is my favourite. I would recommend the wild berries if you like the berry bulmers. Not too keen on bulmers (except the black cherry) tastes chemically.

Archived