Management speak

Phoenix

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's 40 years or so but something along the lines of

There once was a very very holy vicar, walking down the street one day

When he heard a little frog callin, 'help me , vicar. Oh help me vicar' the frog did say.

So the vicar looked around and there he saw, a tiny little frog sitting on the ground.

'Oh tell me froggy, was it you who spoke? Was it you who spoke when I heard that sound?'

'Oh yes' said the frog, 'Please help me vicar, I'm not really a frog you see

I'm a choirboy really but a wicked fairy cast a nasty spell on me'

...'bit hazy on the next line, but goes on to the effect that The spell can only be broken  by being placed

'where a holy man has laid his head.'

So the vicar toook the frog and put him on his pillow, and there he laid til break of day.

And next morning, a blessed miracle I'm pleased to say

For there lay the choirboy in bed with the vicar, and I hope you find this all makes sense

For there,, my Lords and members of the jury

Rests the case for the defence

It's 40 years or so but something along the lines of

There once was a very very holy vicar, walking down the street one day

When he heard a little frog callin, 'help me , vicar. Oh help me vicar' the frog did say.

So the vicar looked around and there he saw, a tiny little frog sitting on the ground.

'Oh tell me froggy, was it you who spoke? Was it you who spoke when I heard that sound?'

'Oh yes' said the frog, 'Please help me vicar, I'm not really a frog you see

I'm a choirboy really but a wicked fairy cast a nasty spell on me'

...'bit hazy on the next line, but goes on to the effect that The spell can only be broken  by being placed

'where a holy man has laid his head.'

So the vicar toook the frog and put him on his pillow, and there he laid til break of day.

And next morning, a blessed miracle I'm pleased to say

For there lay the choirboy in bed with the vicar, and I hope you find this all makes sense

For there,, my Lords and members of the jury

Rests the case for the defence

Filthy swine :o

Our deliveries are known as 'time critical', office speak for don't be fookin' late.  :rolleyes:

Empowerment is horrible HR speak.

Oh and everything being in that space, like XYZ Company operates in the wealth management space.

Now I know why they sound like from another planet when they are from a different space.

Archived