Crime watch. Madeline mcann.

MuespachRam

The point is that this little girl was not six or seven or eight, she was THREE.

I have three year old twin girl granddaughters, and the only time they are alone is in bed, with someone downstairs, strewth at three children are only just stringing words into sentence's, they are still babies.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahead of its broadcast, Mrs McCann said: "We're not the ones that have done something wrong here.

"It's the person who's gone into that apartment and taken a little girl away from her family."

Absolutely ridiculous

Similar to the excuses when I smashed a window playing football.. I was young, said it wasn't my fault.. I blamed it on the wind

Ahead of its broadcast, Mrs McCann said: "We're not the ones that have done something wrong here.

"It's the person who's gone into that apartment and taken a little girl away from her family."

Absolutely ridiculous

Similar to the excuses when I smashed a window playing football.. I was young, said it wasn't my fault.. I blamed it on the wind

Coming from seemingly intelligent people, I assume they are intelligent as they both are consultants in a hospital, this is the most feeblest self centred excuse I have heard in a long while....I could understand if they were overpowered by the abductor or they kicked their hotel room doors in and held them to gunpoint but not this.....

I took a while to look at this thread as I thought - very wrongly - that it would be all hugs and kisses for the McCanns. 

I cannot understand why they have not been arrested and charged with THREE counts of abandoning a child, I am a late 60's child and my parents would not let me in the kitchen at that age (huge campaign about kids being burnt by hot liquids) even when they where in there, because its easy to trip over a 3 year old as well as have them reach up and grab something like a handle.

They may be intelligent and educated however there is something about the way they came across that has my gut doubting them, and another issue I have is that they are so high profile, why is their neglect of a child more important to someone who was possibly less neglectful and has a child missing.

I really can't decide how I feel about the McCanns. 

I obviously feel really sorry for them that they've lost their daughter. Regardless of the hate for them, they've got a lot of supporters, hence why they've donated so much money to the fund. They've had stories printed about them that they killed her, even though nothing has been proven, which I can't imagine what that would have felt like.

But something just doesn't add up.

They've change their story twice now about what exactly happened so we don't know what to believe. So I think they aren't telling us the whole story. They've got good alibi's from the people they were eating with at the time this happened. There's no evidence in the bedroom or in the surround area, or witnesses, so that must have been one hell of a pre planned kidnap. They must have known the McCanns were going out for dinner and were going to leave their daughter unattended at the time.

I don't want to start accusing the McCanns that they killed Maddie, but nothing they've said makes any sense. 

Personally I cannot see how you can be that calm.  I watched them and each time Gerry spoke Kate looked at him with a huge degree of intensity, when she spoke he looked away.  In my limited opinion of talking to people I feel there is something that does not add up

Personally I cannot see how you can be that calm.  I watched them and each time Gerry spoke Kate looked at him with a huge degree of intensity, when she spoke he looked away.  In my limited opinion of talking to people I feel there is something that does not add up

Very rehearsed

they may have been ill advised to be having a drink a 100 metres or so from where they slept

ILL advised????, they are both fu**in doctors!!, you don't have to be a brain surgeon to know you don't leave a 3 year old on her own while you go out and get pissed!!!!!!!.

For them to say they have done nothing wrong is ******, no, they didn't deserve what happened, no one does but if that was in this country they would be behind bars now for neglect!!!!,

Very rehearsed

Bang on. Listen to the original interviews and compare to what has been said.  PLEASE NOTE there is enough to make a comparission NOT a conclusion.  (also note that once comparisons are metered out interesting facts prevail)

I just want both of them out of my visage permanently, I really hope they do find their child but please do whatever you need to do in private away from the TV cameras newspapers and self centred publicity circus. Quit your jobs, sell your house, do whatever you need to do but dont share it with me

What a load of vicious bstrds you lot are.

We know that Madeleine cried the night before she disappeared, because Kate told us on Mondays Crimewash - 'Madeleine said, mummy, why didn't you come last night when me and sean were crying, I looked over at Gerry and said, we'll have to check more often' or some such words.

Now, RamNut, do you know how long that baby cried for that night ?......90 minutes, an hour and a half. 

I suggest tomorrow night, you nip down to your garden shed, even better, your neighbours shed, it's not as familiar as your own, and sit there, you can have the door ajar, let a bit of moonlight in, for an hour and a half, now imagine you are 4 years old, can you feel it? the horror, the terror, can you feel your chest tightening, your eyes widening? You might just be able to hear a loud Glaswegian voice over the hum of voices and knives and forks across the swimming pool - 'Daddy, Daddy' but he can't hear you - your voice is lost in the empty carpark outside your window.

So forgive me if I haven't much symptathy for the adults in this story, only for the little girl, not yet 4, who, the next night, paid the ultimate price - whatever happened, she's gone.

Do you think i've overegged this? I'd bet I haven't even come close to how that little girl felt. 

90 minutes Ramnut, a whole football match.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PAMELA_FENN.htm

it's laughable how everyone has completely dismissed the Portugese police force findings as just a joke because they are just a foreign police force so how could they possibly conduct a proper investigation..... they have conducted a proper investigation and concluded that..............oh we can't possibly mention what they concluded....they are white, middle class doctors after all...

like has been mentioned before, if they were a couple on the Jeremy Kyle show leaving their three kids for 5 nights on the trot alone...they would be absolutley hammered.

They should be locked up.

Archived