Captain against Ipswich

Mafiabob

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the question shouldn't be just about Ipswich, but about who the next manager/head coach will pick at captain. Will he keep Barker the club captain? Will Keogh somehow get the nod? Will it go to another player already in the team? And if it does, is that just a temporary thing?

Anyway to answer the question. I'll say Grant. I agree with MafiaBob that I can't see Bryson doing it. Maybe it's got something to do with his comment when Clough was sacked, but we'll see.

I think the question shouldn't be just about Ipswich, but about who the next manager/head coach will pick at captain. Will he keep Barker the club captain? Will Keogh somehow get the nod? Will it go to another player already in the team? And if it does, is that just a temporary thing?

Anyway to answer the question. I'll say Grant. I agree with MafiaBob that I can't see Bryson doing it. Maybe it's got something to do with his comment when Clough was sacked, but we'll see.

I forgot Bryson had done that.

I remembered it when you mentioned Bryson. Thought that maybe the memory of that at the back of your mind had made you say not Bryson.

yeah maybe that was it! You should read minds

what was brysons comment m8 ?

Archived