A Joke

samjonesdcfc

This is an absolute joke! I am still in shock at this situation! Why would the board say that there going to back the manager long  term and then 9 games into the season dismiss him! A season in which we have looked our best in a long time, this was meant to be the season that we had a proper challenge towards the play offs. I know the home form has been awful but our away has been the best yet. Couple of wins at home and it will all be forgotten. I just find it unbelievable that this has happened! Poor Nigel, also most clubs would dream of having the 4th longest serving manager in the country, and seeing as we have been doing okay this season (baring in mind 9 games in) we just should have kept him.

Hopefully this is the boards way of ambition and the new man will have to lead us to a play off push now or the board will never hear the back of it. Clough should have been given until christmas before any hasty decisions were made!

I am making the trip to ipswich because I feel it is needed. Whoever will be on the touchline will know he is in the wrong place.

GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've got 2 points from 21 (5 from 24 if you count the Brighton game) against the teams we need to be beating to progress from where we were last season, with 12 of those available points being in home fixtures. (1 collected)

Please tell me how that is really 'doing ok this season'? Just because we managed to beat a few teams we were fully expected to (and one we weren't) along the way?

Archived