New Manager?

Catch 23

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not having the best of times at Wednesday,but would fancy Dave Jones.

He's brought in 34 players, still doesn't know who his best team is, and is papering over the cracks with emergency loans for the second season running. Bizarre signings, random team selections, tactically clueless.

Wouldn't be surprised if Nigel gets his job.

Please no one from the bloody lower leagues I've had enough of unproven managers. Id like a manager that brings in some foreign players. Imagine the players Poyet would attract! Won't happen tho cause the black cats would be mugs if they don't get him. I really don't care who we get as long as there not from the lower leagues or Warnock!

Won't happen but I would love it to be Stefano Eranio. I think he would work well with the players Clough has put together in terms of trying to play the ball patiently on the deck but have a few more creative tactics. He has been working with the youth at Milan so would know all about nurturing the young lads and he would put bums on seats for the board. Won't happen but would be a great appointment for me.

He got fired from Milan and went to be a youth team manager at Genoa..... just been fired from there as well; maybe not the pedigree we are looking for.

We need someone to excite the fans. Someone different. Pullis is the man

if mclaren gets the job, i aint going until he has gone (end of december)

pullis wouldnt be able to do anything with this team, way too lightweight...even sammon is too small and skinny for a pulis team

Archived