The Drunk Thread

Boycie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had last weekend in Bournemouth, absolutely nutted Thursday, didnt even make it out, was sick and then fell asleep - top night. Friday a couple of lads tried the '10 K Challenge', one done 4 cans and was out of his nut, the other made it to 9 was sick everywhere and went to asleep outside while we all terrorised him. Saturday started drinking at about 4pm, got in at about 4am, bed at half 5 and up at 9 feeling rough as f*ck.

Uni is the dogs.

Had last weekend in Bournemouth, absolutely nutted Thursday, didnt even make it out, was sick and then fell asleep - top night. Friday a couple of lads tried the '10 K Challenge', one done 4 cans and was out of his nut, the other made it to 9 was sick everywhere and went to asleep outside while we all terrorised him. Saturday started drinking at about 4pm, got in at about 4am, bed at half 5 and up at 9 feeling rough as f*ck.

Uni is the dogs.

What's the 10k challenge? Heard of it.

10 cans of 8.4% is a tough ask for us youngsters, after 5 im out my head. I aspire to get to your level one day.

It's just practice mate, I've been doing it for over 40 years. You will be ok just don't drink shorts or shots. Stick to beer/lager and finish off with a cider.

Now where is my bottle of Tiger Beer - I'm on my second tonight - already downed 4 cans of Tetleys 4 Thoroughgoods and 2 large Peronis. Ganning for a Merrydown soon but will be wrapped up in bed by Midnight as work tomorrow.

It's just practice mate, I've been doing it for over 40 years. You will be ok just don't drink shorts or shots. Stick to beer/lager and finish off with a cider.

Now where is my bottle of Tiger Beer - I'm on my second tonight - already downed 4 cans of Tetleys 4 Thoroughgoods and 2 large Peronis. Ganning for a Merrydown soon but will be wrapped up in bed by Midnight as work tomorrow.

It's more the fizz that does me in, after about 6-8 cans it's just a struggle so move onto the spirits. Plus, all dayers on the beer give me a disgusting hangover, drinking vodka quickly in 2-3 hours means i feel fine in the morning. Guess everyone reacts differently.

It's more the fizz that does me in, after about 6-8 cans it's just a struggle so move onto the spirits. Plus, all dayers on the beer give me a disgusting hangover, drinking vodka quickly in 2-3 hours means i feel fine in the morning. Guess everyone reacts differently.

I'm the exact same.

Oh ferk been on the sauce again tonight and in a reet bad mood. Only had 13.5 units so far which is like well bad. had a row with Mrs Ram who won't let me touch her tits while watching Agatha Christie on TV. Bitch won't let me tweek her nipples so told her I'd ferk off elsewher and pay for it and that she shunt complain :censored:

Oh ferk been on the sauce again tonight and in a reet bad mood. Only had 13.5 units so far which is like well bad. had a row with Mrs Ram who won't let me touch her tits while watching Agatha Christie on TV. Bitch won't let me tweek her nipples so told her I'd ferk off elsewher and pay for it and that she shunt complain :censored:

That is without doubt, the best post ever seen on this messageboard.

That is without doubt, the best post ever seen on this messageboard.

Only being honest mate, told her after 36 years of marriage if she ain't gonna let me tweek her nipples then even after 18 units of alclolohololic beer as it is now washed down with a bottle of Brandy - :sick: then she'd better be prapaired for me to be doing some serious bitch roaming feeling some bint with big nips and being ALLOWED to tweek them :rolleyes: even if I have to pay :cautious: whilst watching Miss Marple aka Agatha Christie get it on with the detection... :)

Only being honest mate, told her after 36 years of marriage if she ain't gonna let me tweek her nipples then even after 18 units of alclolohololic beer as it is now washed down with a bottle of Brandy - :sick: then she'd better be prapaired for me to be doing some serious bitch roaming feeling some bint with big nips and being ALLOWED to tweek them :rolleyes: even if I have to pay :cautious: whilst watching Miss Marple aka Agatha Christie get it on with the detection... :)

Giggsy's missus will let you. She needs a story of her own, if you're a kiss and tell kind of guy.

Archived